Thread: How Rand Paul won the GOP’s war on foreign policy

How Rand Paul won the GOP’s war on foreign policy

LOTFI: How Rand Paul won the GOP’s war on foreign policy

By: Michael Lotfi
    Jul 7, 2014

WASHINGTON, July 7, 2014– Catalyzed by the total failures of Iraq, Afghanistan, Benghazi and more, foreign policy has been the hot debate lately. Just over two years out from a new administration, which many predict will be of the Republican brand, and the arising noise of pundit and politician fills the air with commentary regarding the failures of American foreign policy. Some are blaming Obama (Karl Rove/Laura Ingram). Some are blaming Bush (Not Karl Rove/Laura Ingram. Like Obama and Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi D-Calif.). Fewest of them all are blaming Bush and Obama (Like U.S. Senator Rand Paul R-Ky.). For this, Paul has been attacked viciously by many in both parties.

Congressman Peter King R-N.Y. somehow gathered, “Paul’s foreign policy makes America the enemy.”, because the senator from Kentucky believes America should concern itself with strengthening its own borders to fight against de facto amnesty rather than sending young men and women to their death in order to secure the borders of Iraq.

Many have been more than willing to oblige in the attempted take down of Paul’s foreign policy.

However, a palpable shift has occurred, and now the media has been toying around with the idea that ‘maybe’ Paul is right. With articles titled, “What if Rand Paul is right on foreign policy?”, pundits now ask questions like, “Is Rand Paul the next generation-defining senator on American foreign policy?” Enough with the questions already. The battle is over– Paul won. But what’s fascinating— is how did it.

read more:
    http://benswann.com/lotfi-how-rand-p...oreign-policy/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh, her last name is Ingraham...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I can't wait until the center of my pro Paul for president argument...He's the only one who can WIN!

sure is gonna beat hearing a lot of people I know making the point that ron couldn't win.