Thread: Got a student loan paid in full! w00t! :D

Thumbs up Got a student loan paid in full! w00t! :D

Mohela sent me a letter saying that my "DLUNST" is paid off. Now there's just DLSTFD and Sallie Mae stuff left. w00t! I'm especially glad that it will be less money going to the "Ministry Of Smart" (aka dept of education).

ETA: The DLSTFD may be paid off too...they send out separate letters for both. Doody heads. :P
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-05-2014 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "DLUNST"

why did this come to mind?

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    "DLUNST"

why did this come to mind?

LMAO! Yeah, that's pretty much what college edumacation was like. Most of the worthwhile stuff I learned I got out of teh library, interwebz, and a few good classes.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

My husband paid his off three weeks before he passed away. So at least the Feds aren't after me for those.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Yay for you HB, you're on a roll!

~hugs~

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Mohela sent me a letter saying that my "DLUNST" is paid off. Now there's just DLSTFD and Sallie Mae stuff left. w00t! I'm especially glad that it will be less money going to the "Ministry Of Smart" (aka dept of education).

ETA: The DLSTFD may be paid off too...they send out separate letters for both. Doody heads. :P
    Well done.

Good for you. Now what are you going to do with yourself sitting on all that extra monthly income?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Good for you. Now what are you going to do with yourself sitting on all that extra monthly income?
    Upgrade to a nicer apartment or perhaps move out of state. I have my sights set on Rancho Sierra ATM. It's going to take a while to save up the FRN$, though. :/ As I mentioned in another thread, I had to drop a few hundred to replace my puter already. :P

ETA: if my notation program doesn't work Linnux, I'll be forced to drop 100 or so FRNs on a new program. Stupid Windoze 8. :P

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see the post now, puter is computer .
    Last edited by juleswin; 07-06-2014 at 03:14 PM.

well i thought i posted to you the other day about this. i dont see it. maybe i didnt hit submit lol. well congrats!!! keep at it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    My husband paid his off three weeks before he passed away. So at least the Feds aren't after me for those.
    You would have been alright anyway. Student loan debt is one of the few that they bury with you.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"