Thread: Ukraine President Poroshenko's New Defence Chiefs, Defence Minister Promises Crimea Victory!

Angry Ukraine President Poroshenko's New Defence Chiefs, Defence Minister Promises Crimea Victory!

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-03-2014 at 07:50 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New Ukrainian Def Min ‘signs’ his oath… with capped pen

The video footage showed nothing suspicious as Geletey’s hands were hidden by the rostrum.

However, photos made by correspondents from another angle revealed that the pen he used was capped.

After the oath, Geletey addressed the parliament with a speech promising to “ensure peace and order” and “restore the sovereignty and territorial integrity” of Ukraine.

I’m confident that Ukraine will prevail and, believe me, there’ll be a victory parade in the Ukrainian city of Sevastopol,” he declared.

Isn't it wonderful when the neo-lib interventionists and neoconservatives come together for such a good cause?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.