Thread: My Congressman about to get his eyes opened about the military industrial complex

My Congressman about to get his eyes opened about the military industrial complex

Boggles the mind - have texted the Congressman tonight and let him know that I am livid about this. Who is in charge here if not our elected officials? This is beyond words. Heads up #R3s#4life#4liberty#commonsense

He is asking the right questions and knocking on the door! Maybe you should ask your Congressman to investigate the bases in your state too!

Way to go Congressman Bridenstine!

Here's the interview:

Published on Jul 2, 2014
    Rep. Bridenstine discusses the the Department of Health and Human Services denial of access to members of Congress at the unaccompanied alien children (UAC) facility at Ft. Sill.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very very disturbing. HHS trumps military General on his own base, huh? Maybe this will wake a few more up?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

$#@! this guy! (And his drug missions)

$#@! those "children!

And most importantly $#@! HHS and all the other government agencies involved in this human trafficking ring!

Government made this problem and now government is publicly whining about it.......This congresscritter is no different than the prez in my eyes, just another tax-tick blowing his own horn on my dime....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ....This congresscritter is no different than the prez in my eyes, just another tax-tick blowing his own horn on my dime....
    Bridenstine?

You do realize we just got Sullivan out and Bridenstine in (via a primary) two years ago, right?

Maybe we should listen before we judge...

http://www.newson6.com/story/2593374...y-at-fort-sill
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Bridenstine?

You do realize we just got Sullivan out and Bridenstine in (via a primary) two years ago, right?

Maybe we should listen before we judge...
    I listened to him, I listened to him brag about flying USN drug missions, I listened to him try and push partisan politics as if one side of the coin is different than the other and most importantly I listened to him try to play the "It's for the children" card........

Like I said "$#@! him"!

Thank you, Congressman for your efforts. Keep trying to expose this.

When watching the video I thought of Jonestown, Guyana.

I listened to him, I listened to him brag about flying USN drug missions, I listened to him try and push partisan politics as if one side of the coin is different than the other and most importantly I listened to him try to play the "It's for the children" card........

Like I said "$#@! him"!
    Were you one of those people who was shouting "Primary Justin Amash!" two years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Were you one of those people who was shouting "Primary Justin Amash!" two years ago?
    There's only one politician who has garnered my respect and that's Ron Paul..

Amash and Massey, even Rand are in the process of earning it now but it's entirely possible I'll die of old age before I'm comfortable saying that I respect them...

As for "shouting "Primary Justin Amash!" " I don't shout and I don't get excited about politicians......

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrosnoe View Post

Boggles the mind - have texted the Congressman tonight and let him know that I am livid about this. Who is in charge here if not our elected officials? This is beyond words. Heads up #R3s#4life#4liberty#commonsense

He is asking the right questions and knocking on the door! Maybe you should ask your Congressman to investigate the bases in your state too!

Way to go Congressman Bridenstine!

Here's the interview:

Published on Jul 2, 2014
    Rep. Bridenstine discusses the the Department of Health and Human Services denial of access to members of Congress at the unaccompanied alien children (UAC) facility at Ft. Sill.
    It's pretty common knowledge that monied interests tell congress what to do most of the time. Follow the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It's pretty common knowledge that monied interests tell congress what to do most of the time. Follow the money.
    always good to follow the money for sure; also important to ask the right questions!

Why is a sitting congressman not allowed in at any time to inspect the situation?!

What is the military hiding?!

What is going on with our very own tax dollars that must be kept behind secure gates?!

Where is all that openness and transparency now?!
    Last edited by scrosnoe; 07-05-2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: formatting added

Amash and Massey, even Rand are in the process of earning it now but it's entirely possible I'll die of old age before I'm comfortable saying that I respect them...
    :facepalm:

There's only one politician who has garnered my respect and that's Ron Paul..

As for "shouting "Primary Justin Amash!" " I don't shout and I don't get excited about politicians......
    Why don't you respect Massey? I think he's very talented.

My spellin' sucks.........