Thread: Hello a long time Ron Paul Supporter joining up

Hello a long time Ron Paul Supporter joining up

Hi everybody,

I follow libertarianism blogs and vids along with books and have found that the only way out of the mess the government has gotten us into will be found by voting in Ron Paul like minded individuals. I look forward to finding new idea's and knowledge around this subject here.

Regards,

Mandra

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hello and welcome to the forums, @Mandra
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Glad to have you here!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Welcome!

WELCOME MANDRA!!!!!!!!!

I like you already Which State do you live in if you don't mind my asking? I live in Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Welcome to The Forums!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    WELCOME MANDRA!!!!!!!!!

I like you already Which State do you live in if you don't mind my asking? I live in Texas
    I live in the state of NY specifically on Long Island. Very small group of libertarians around here but I am trying to change minds 1 by 1. Can't say I haven't thought of moving.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome Mandra!

Another damn yankee........[Kidding!]

Welcome!

Greetings and welcome Mandra.

For me, it was like stepping out of the Matrix... and then looking back and seeing all those problems that can never be solved from inside the construct. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFhn_GUAhGU

Enjoy the daylight!

Welcome to our little slice of paradise.

Welcome to the cat herd mandra.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by mandra View Post
    Hi everybody,

I follow libertarianism blogs and vids along with books and have found that the only way out of the mess the government has gotten us into will be found by voting in Ron Paul like minded individuals. I look forward to finding new idea's and knowledge around this subject here.

Regards,

Mandra
    Greetings .

Welcome. I hope that you will enjoy it here... BUT BE AWARE THAT I GOT REPUTATION POWER OF 2!!!
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I was reading some text about old Greek religions that said their belief systems did not distinguish the difference between "philosophy" and "religion". I believe that is still true today. Liberty is understood to mean different things to different people. The problem with politics is most of those involved are religious, and restrain liberty to only be confined with in the limits of their psyco-religious persuation instead of a real tangible fact base analysis to bring about peace, joy, and abundent living that shoud be the single dominent factor when Washington comes together to make laws. I too am on a personal jurney for peace, joy, and abundent living, and to live peacefully with people I don't agree with. I hope the best regards to you, and every one that seeks TRUTH.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.