Thread: Pigs Shoot Cow For No Apparent Reason

Pigs Shoot Cow For No Apparent Reason

Headline via the Daily Paul. Apologies to swine.

Warning: The video below will probably make you sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kTNpllJYo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Officer Dingleberry: "That's a big dog. I better shoot it a lot!"

Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew

Seriously though, I'm disgusted but so very not surprised as they have conditioned us to expect this pathetic display of "protecting and serving". They will just let anyone be a cop. These people don't even have brains or the ability to think. What's the point in plinking (probably 9mm) rounds into a cow? I hope the animal rights people that love to jump in when it's convenient for them use their platform for this act of inhumanity since going against our oppressors would likely not be convenient for them at all.
    Last edited by jtap; 07-01-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Here a couple of years back some cattle got loose in the city (I think from a truck overturning) and the police went to the local university's agriculture college to get some volunteers with roping experience to come help round them up. I don't think any were shot.

However, in most places it would be a "we don't have time for this!" situation and time to fire away.

I don't think they do these things just for the pleasure of it (though that may be a side benefit for many of them) -- it's just that they would rather do things the easy way, and it's not like anyone can hold them accountable anyway.

We don't have time for a loose steer. Officer friendly
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

I remember posting that same video a couple of years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Here a couple of years back some cattle got loose in the city (I think from a truck overturning) and the police went to the local university's agriculture college to get some volunteers with roping experience to come help round them up. I don't think any were shot.

However, in most places it would be a "we don't have time for this!" situation and time to fire away.

I don't think they do these things just for the pleasure of it (though that may be a side benefit for many of them) -- it's just that they would rather do things the easy way, and it's not like anyone can hold them accountable anyway.
    I don't have much experience (actually none) with cattle but I know physics enough that an alive cow seems easier for me to move than a dead one. I'm not sure how a dead cow corpse saves them time, unless they just abandon it there to rot and go to waste (which I guess I should expect to be their default behaviour - I stand corrected).

Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    I don't have much experience (actually none) with cattle but I know physics enough that an alive cow seems easier for me to move than a dead one. I'm not sure how a dead cow corpse saves them time, unless they just abandon it there to rot and go to waste (which I guess I should expect to be their default behaviour - I stand corrected).
    Well, it's not about "saving time" per se, they have all the time in the world (and overtime pay is sweet) -- it's about taking the easy way out, for them. Like when a 120 lb. schizophrenic is held down by two other officers who are trying to cuff him, and a third one says "we don't have time for this!" and shoots him.

That makes me physically ill. Cattle were getting out all over the place where I grew up. Either take it back where it belongs or go tell the rancher it belongs to.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by presence; 07-01-2014 at 08:14 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

When I first read the title of the post I imagined a barnyard gang fight
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    I missed it the first time, so I'm glad it was reposted. It gave me the opportunity to become aware of the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Last year my 5'2" wife and her 5'1" friend found one of the neighbors cows out on the county highway... the two of them... in flip flops... herded the ripe for slaughter big beefer back to its gate a 1/4 mile down the double yellow. Problem solved.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Yep. Old video.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep. Old video.
    Oh, i just looked at the date of the youtube and did a search here for the past couple days. My bad.