Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotnews claims: Cochran Campaign Manager bust in illegal vote buying operation

Gotnews claims: Cochran Campaign Manager bust in illegal vote buying operation

http://gotnews.com

A black reverend stiffed by the Cochran campaign has exposed an alleged criminal conspiracy by Cochran staffers to commit massive voter fraud ahead of Tuesday's controversial U.S. Senate Republican runoff election in Mississippi.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Did someone lease that domain?

link works for me, has this video

excerpt:
    It would seem that laws were broken here, too. At the direction of the Cochran campaign, Reverend Fielder went "door to door, different places, mostly impoverished neighborhoods, to the housing authorities and stuff like that," telling fellow blacks that McDaniel was a racist and promising them $15 per vote. "They sold me on the fact that he was a racist and that the right thing to do was to keep him out of office," Fielder says.

Text messages released to Got News and a recorded interview with Reverend Fielder confirmed that Saleem Baird, a staffer with the Cochran campaign and current legislative aide to U.S. Senator Roger Wicker, and Cochran campaign manager, Kirk Sims, were involved in a $15 per vote cash bribery scheme to target members of the black community.

"They said they needed black votes," said the Reverend Fielder on the phone. He says Baird told him to put "give the fifteen dollars in each envelope to people as they go in and vote. You know, not right outside of the polling place but he would actually recruit people with the $15 dollars and they would go in and vote." Fielder said he received thousands of dollars in envelopes from Baird and distributed them accordingly. Fielder also says he went to the campaign office on another occasion to pick up $300 in cash and was among a room full of people who were doing the same thing he was.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 06-30-2014 at 08:50 PM.

I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

LOL .... it was clear to me that election was rigged. Hail Cochran, and his co-conspirators John McCain and the GOP !!!! This is the kind of bull$#@! pieces of doggie dung that we have in the Federal Government... It's time to dump the Federal Government ... We don't need them, we don't want them. They do more harm then good, they cost us a fortune. They return only lies and corruption.

F'k the Federal Government .. Relieve them of their commands and go back to State's rights.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...neral-Politics

interview with Charles Johnson at Gotnews.com by Redstate.

Abigail Adams

MS code on what this means.
    (3) Any candidate who shall violate the provisions of subsection (1) of this section shall, upon conviction thereof, in addition to the fine prescribed above, be punished by:
    (a) Disqualification as a candidate in the race for the elective office; or
    (b) Removal from the elective office, if the offender has been elected thereto.

Abigail Adams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And not a $#@! will be given. Nor will anyone lose their seat.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

He needs to post the headers for those messages ASAP.

Breitbart picked it up... Drudge is still out to lunch...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...For-Pay-Scheme
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

badblue.com has a link to two of the stories... HELLO! DRUDGE !!!
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 06-30-2014 at 10:07 PM.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

If true I agree...time to say cya fed
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Honestly none of this surprises me... my family is from there and I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen more violence over this so far...
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

And you just have to imagine this is just the ones that he was stupid enough to leave paper trails for. Again, this is one of the reason why I don't think everyone should have a right to vote. For someone who has nothing at stake, it easy to buy em off either with lies or very cheap money.

I hope others come forward as well.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Everyone should google:
    thad cochran bought votes

I would love to see this become an auto suggested search by Google.

Search for the story and give it lots of clicks.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The story is spreading.

Democrat Pastor Accuses Thad Cochran Campaign of Vote-for-Pay Scheme
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...For-Pay-Scheme

BOMBSHELL! Black Pastor: Thad Cochran Bought ‘Hundreds or Even Thousands’ of ‘Black Votes’
    http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/01/bombs...of-black-votes

The smoking gun: Massive voter fraud in Cochran-McDaniel primary
    http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectiv....JI1nFyJU.dpuf
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This leads to the doors of the NRSC. I hope it blows up.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

this is awesome news. that corrupt scumbag needs to pack his bags and go home. piece of $#@! deserves worse.

only a matter of time before Beck and Hannity pick this up.

I hope this doesn't lead back to McConnell, for obvious reasons.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Also, what kind of pastor is this Fielder guy?

He accepts a bribe to sell the votes of his constituency for $15 a piece (not $20, that's too much) lies to them all about McDaniel being a racist, then when he doesn't get paid he turns around and sells his story?

This guy is a pastor?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post

He accepts a bribe to sell the votes of his constituency for $15 a piece (not $20, that's too much) lies to them all about McDaniel being a racist, then when he doesn't get paid he turns around and sells his story?

This guy is a pastor?
    Perhaps a new adage is born..."Hell hath no fury like a pastor scorned".
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

This guy is a pastor?
    My first thoughts as well. $15 , WTF? and a Pastor ?

This guy is a pastor?
    Yeah hard to believe. For what it's worth, I came across this:
    ...That being said, Speaker pro tem Rep. Greg Snowden (R - Meridian) trusted Rev. Fielder enough to pay him over $2,500 in his last campaign for "organizational assistance."
    http://cottonmouthblog.blogspot.com/...(Cotton+Mouth)
    from wiki:

Elton Gregory "Greg" Snowden (born May 30, 1954, though some sources say 1955, Meridian, Mississippi) is the Republican Mississippi state representative and attorney from Meridian, representing the District 83[1] ...

...Snowden is married to the former Renee Campbell, with two grown daughters, one grandchild, and lives in Meridian. He is also of the Baptist faith.
    His official website: xxx. gregsnowden.com
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-01-2014 at 10:13 AM.

I need shower after reading this story.
    I know politics is dirty, but this just gross.

This guy is a pastor?
    Prophet for Profit. There are many like him.

But there is no honor among thieves.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This story can't be true. Conspiracies don't exist and people don't plot for personal gain.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast