Thread: Remaining Snowden docs to be released in full in July to avoid war

Remaining Snowden docs to be released in full in July to avoid war

Intriguing! Maybe someone with access is getting tired of Greenwald's hemming and hawing.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/06..._war_cryptome/

All the remaining Snowden documents will be released next month, according t‪o‬ whistle-blowing site ‪Cryptome, which said in a tweet that the release of the info by unnamed third parties would be necessary to head off an unnamed "war".‬

‪Cryptome‬ said it would "aid and abet" the release of "57K to 1.7M" new documents that had been "withheld for national security-public debate [sic]".

The site clarified that will not be publishing the documents itself.

Transparency activists would welcome such a release but such a move would be heavily criticised by intel experts and military officials, who argue the dump of intelligence documents have set intelligence efforts back years.

As things stand, the flow of Snowden disclosures is controlled by those who have access to the Sn‪o‬wden archive, which might possibly include Snowden confidants such as Glenn Greenwald and Laura Potrias.

"July is when war begins unless headed off by Snowden full release of crippling intel. After war begins not a chance of release," Cryptome tweeted on its official feed. "Warmongerers are on a rampage. So, yes, citizens holding Snowden docs will do the right thing," it said.

"For more on Snowden docs release in July watch for Ellsberg, special guest and others at HOPE, July 18-20: http://www.hope.net/schedule.html," it added.

HOPE (Hackers On Planet Earth) is a well-regarded and long-running hacking conference organised by 2600 magazine. Previous speakers at the event have included Kevin Mitnick, Steve Wozniak and Jello Biafra.

In other developments, ‪Cryptome‬ has started a Kickstarter fund to release its entire archive in the form of a USB stick archive. It wants t‪o‬ raise $100,000 to help it achieve its goal. More than $14,000 has already been raised.

The funding drive follows a dispute between ‪Cryptome‬ and its host Network Solutions, which is owned by web.com. Access to the site was bl‪o‬cked f‪o‬ll‪o‬wing a malware infection last week. ‪Cryptome‬ f‪o‬under J‪o‬hn Y‪o‬ung criticised the host, claiming it had ‪o‬ver-reacted and had been sl‪o‬w t‪o‬ rest‪o‬re access t‪o‬ the site, which ‪Cryptome‬ criticised as a form of cens‪o‬rship.

In resp‪o‬nse, ‪Cryptome‬ plans to more widely distribute its content across multiple sites as well as releasing the planned USB stick archive.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would probably be a good idea to avoid war, but is this the right/only way?

Maybe congress should just say no!

I doubt he intends to release all of the documents he took (allegedly he doesn't even have them anymore). Always like the "unnamed third party" these things seem to involve. Never an actual source cited.

All the remaining Snowden documents will be released next month, according t‪o‬ whistle-blowing site ‪Cryptome, which said in a tweet that the release of the info by unnamed third parties would be necessary to head off an unnamed "war".‬
    "July is when war begins unless headed off by Snowden full release of crippling intel. After war begins not a chance of release," Cryptome tweeted on its official feed. "Warmongerers are on a rampage. So, yes, citizens holding Snowden docs will do the right thing," it said.
    Sounds more like a fundraiser press release by Cryptome.

In other developments, ‪Cryptome‬ has started a Kickstarter fund to release its entire archive in the form of a USB stick archive. It wants t‪o‬ raise $100,000 to help it achieve its goal. More than $14,000 has already been raised.

I say dump it all and let the chips fall where they may. The layers of deception against the American people are so deep that one can barely begin to understand what reality is. We can only begin to make informed decisions when we know the truth.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I sure hope someone else has all the docs and is going to dump them all on the internet, because Greenwald and Co. sure as hell ain't gonna do it.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I sure hope someone else has all the docs and is going to dump them all on the internet, because Greenwald and Co. sure as hell ain't gonna do it.

I agree. I am still not okay with Greenwald's business partnership with Pierre Omidyar and the book deals.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I say dump it all and let the chips fall where they may. The layers of deception against the American people are so deep that one can barely begin to understand what reality is. We can only begin to make informed decisions when we know the truth.
    Agreed !!! Although nothing Snowden can drop will stop the second war in Iraq. It was staged and planned long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Agreed !!! Although nothing Snowden can drop will stop the second war in Iraq. It was staged and planned long ago.
    Well he can't change the past unless he has a time machine. Now a THIRD war in Iraq...possibly.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Well he can't change the past unless he has a time machine. Now a THIRD war in Iraq...possibly.
    Maybe that's what is in the docs!

Sounds like the possible plea deal is off the table.

This news
    Snowden now applying for a 1 year asylum extension in Russia
    News that NSA is able to divert comm traffic out of CONUS in end run around Constitution.
    Greenwald is hyping release of who NSA is spying on (maybe cryptome is thinking civil war)
    DIRNSA media blitz today - leaks setback, but sky isn't falling...

So if war claims are real, which country(s)...

-t

DUMP IT ALL!! NOW!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I keep hearing this over and over. "Another big release soon that will be DEVASTATING!" and nothing ever happens....

Put up or shut up.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I doubt he intends to release all of the documents he took (allegedly he doesn't even have them anymore). Always like the "unnamed third party" these things seem to involve. Never an actual source cited.

Sounds more like a fundraiser press release by Cryptome.
    That sounds about right.

Greenwald Halts Publication of US Citizens Who Are NSA Targets

by Mark Melin

The midnight release of US citizens targeted by the NSA - some said to be political activists - was halted shortly before a scheduled midnight release for largely unexplained reasons

If it wasn’t for last minute US government intervention, occurring last night just before the clock hit midnight, we would know the names American’s being spied on by the National Security Agency.

Last night at midnight journalist Glenn Greenwald was scheduled to release his biggest story yet, which is a significant claim in its own right as he has published some benchmark work in revealing the domestic spying capabilities of the US government.
    Greenwald’s release of the names of NSA targets

Greenwald’s release of the names of US citizens – including controversial political activists – who the NSA was targeting was halted for reasons still not fully explained. The announcement came on Greenwald’s Twitter feed hours before the scheduled release when he said “After 3 months working on our story, USG (US Government) today suddenly began making new last-minute claims which we intend to investigate before publishing.”

Critics have charged that the NSA has built a mass surveillance state to rival the Nazis, Soviets or Stasis. The publication of the names of US citizens who might be targeted in the US for political rather than national security reasons would market a new low benchmark for the spy agency whose leaders are documented to have lied to the US public and Congress without any accountability.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Open borders

false flag

snowden docs

russia / ukraine / snowden in moscow

false flag and snowden docs flushes out and emboldens patriots

patriots demonized by administration, no support from populace who neither read nor understand docs

. . .

point is, what if the snowden docs were intentionally leaked so that patriots have what they need to rally around and take action.

we are in dangerous territory folks, we may be being played.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Open borders

false flag

snowden docs

russia / ukraine / snowden in moscow

false flag and snowden docs flushes out and emboldens patriots

patriots demonized by administration, no support from populace who neither read nor understand docs
    Your post reminded me of this song:

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    point is, what if the snowden docs were intentionally leaked so that patriots have what they need to rally around and take action.

we are in dangerous territory folks, we may be being played.

I am afraid like a fiddle.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Greenwald Halts Publication of US Citizens Who Are NSA Targets

by Mark Melin

The midnight release of US citizens targeted by the NSA - some said to be political activists - was halted shortly before a scheduled midnight release for largely unexplained reasons

If it wasn’t for last minute US government intervention, occurring last night just before the clock hit midnight, we would know the names American’s being spied on by the National Security Agency.

Last night at midnight journalist Glenn Greenwald was scheduled to release his biggest story yet, which is a significant claim in its own right as he has published some benchmark work in revealing the domestic spying capabilities of the US government.
    Greenwald’s release of the names of NSA targets

Greenwald’s release of the names of US citizens – including controversial political activists – who the NSA was targeting was halted for reasons still not fully explained. The announcement came on Greenwald’s Twitter feed hours before the scheduled release when he said “After 3 months working on our story, USG (US Government) today suddenly began making new last-minute claims which we intend to investigate before publishing.”

Critics have charged that the NSA has built a mass surveillance state to rival the Nazis, Soviets or Stasis. The publication of the names of US citizens who might be targeted in the US for political rather than national security reasons would market a new low benchmark for the spy agency whose leaders are documented to have lied to the US public and Congress without any accountability.

Continued...
    Once again.... all talk and no show. If you have the docs, put them out, Glenn.... this is bordering on disinformation at this point. You have to get 'permission' from the US Gov before you kick them in the balls??
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Once again.... all talk and no show. If you have the docs, put them out, Glenn.... this is bordering on disinformation at this point. You have to get 'permission' from the US Gov before you kick them in the balls??

Yes...this way they control the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Greenwald's a hero.

"all talk and no show." not sure what you've been watching, but it's been a helluva show so far.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Yeah Greenwald ...someone got to him.

WIKILEAKS far greater truth, facts, and journalism, which as usual, reciprocates with charges from the Mafioso thugs in .gov. When you see movies discrediting WIKILEAKS with propaganda lies like "The Fifth Estate" , you know who's on your side and who is with the cabal. You don't hear so much now from Fascist corporate media attacking Greenwald in the staged reporting and debates.

BUT... you see Congressional prejurist, General Keith ALexander, now offering his classified knowledge to the tune of $1 Million in consulting fees to each corporation/multinational in peddling his security operations knowledge in his around the world money making tour. The $#@!er should be in prison.

The entire NSA situation has been turned inside-out and upside-down. I'm sure Greenwald is sitting down with agents right now, on which "American Targets" to redact from the Snowmen documents.

America will get Fluffed again by the Wizard of Oz gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran