Thread: Any video of Ron's "35 questions about Iraq" on Sept 10th, 2002

Any video of Ron's "35 questions about Iraq" on Sept 10th, 2002

Can't find it anywhere.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I can't get it to play starting at or near that point. It starts from the beginning no matter what I do (that I have tried).
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I can't get it to play starting at or near that point. It starts from the beginning no matter what I do (that I have tried).
    Click filter by speaker, select Ron Paul and try.

There's a clip editor as well, that can be used to find a given section.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Can't find it anywhere.
    I did search YouTube for the September 10th, 2002 speech linked on C-SPAN, but didn't find that specific date yet.

Found these though, not sure if any of these could help:

This one has it ending with something like, "What happens if I'm wrong? Nothing. What happens if I'm right? Nothing good.":

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4502316/ron-paul

CREATED BY AN ANONYMOUS USER
    JUNE 28, 2014

Ron Paul

SEPTEMBER 10, 2002 House Session - 35 questions about Iraq
    05:45

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4502316/ron-paul

CREATED BY AN ANONYMOUS USER
    JUNE 28, 2014

Ron Paul

SEPTEMBER 10, 2002 House Session - 35 questions about Iraq
    05:45
    Someone hit @presence with some love please, I'm outta rep for him right now.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.