Thread: Best Choice For President Of The United States In 2016

Best Choice For President Of The United States In 2016

http://www.ranker.com/list/best-choi....google.com%2F

Ranker has Rand rank 38/52 for most influential politicians in american history

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the BEST choice would be Ron Paul..... i'll settle for his boy though.

It would not surprise me if you see a push for Condoleezza Rice by the GOP establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It would not surprise me if you see a push for Condoleezza Rice by the GOP establishment.
    Yep. I think that's who they will coronate. Gotta put a woman up against a woman.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Interesting system, I went through it and voted up all our allies, like Stockman and Labrador and voted the ones I don't like down. I knocked a few down and bumped a few up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Neither Ron nor Rand are anywhere near the most influential politicians at this point in American history.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

If we're going for another sock puppet, I choose Lambchop.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Neither Ron nor Rand are anywhere near the most influential politicians at this point in American history.
    But we can hope and work for a future where they are!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bumpage for teh Liberty Movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    If things keep going the way they are though, Ron may end up being so.

Voted in the poll!

Fun to see the relative rankings of all the figures.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

They've been trying to get Condoleezza Rice to run since 2008, but she won't go for it. Probably the same group who was trying to get Colin Powell to run against Clinton and Gore. Compared to the positions they've held, being POTUS would at best be a lateral move.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile." National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, 5/16/02

On August 6, 2001, the President personally "received a one-and-a-half page briefing advising him that Osama bin Laden was capable of a major strike against the US, and that the plot could include the hijacking of an American airplane." In July 2001, the Administration was also told that terrorists had explored using airplanes as missiles. [Source: NBC, 9/10/02; LA Times, 9/27/01]

http://rense.com/general50/bushrice.htm

Why don't we just get it over with and elect President Flava Flav and rename Congress to the "House Of Reprasentin"
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870