Thread: Cheney Predicts Attack ‘Far Deadlier’ Than 9/11 on U.S. Within This Decade

Cheney Predicts Attack ‘Far Deadlier’ Than 9/11 on U.S. Within This Decade

Cheney Predicts Attack ‘Far Deadlier’ Than 9/11 on U.S. Within This Decade

by Matt Wilstein | 6:10 pm, June 24th, 2014

Former Vice President Dick Cheney’s media tour showed no signs of slowing Tuesday with appearances on The Rush Limbaugh Show and now Hugh Hewitt’s radio show. On the latter, Cheney said he believes there will be another major terrorist attack on the homeland before the end of the decade, this one “far deadlier” than 9/11.

Asked by Hewitt if he thinks we can “get through this decade without a massive attack on the homeland,” Cheney answered, “I doubt it.”

“I think there will be another attack and this time I think it’s likely to be far deadlier than the last one,” he added.

From there, Cheney began to fantasize about “what would happen if someone could smuggle a nuclear device, put it in a shipping container and drive it down the beltway outside of Washington, D.C.”

When Hewitt suggested there would have to be “military rule” in the United States if something like that were to happen, Cheney detailed the “continuity of government” program, which was set up during the Cold War to ensure a “government in waiting” that could step in if needed.

Listen to audio below, via The Hugh Hewitt Show:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chene...n-this-decade/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, he would have the inside scoop. Get the hell out of the cities folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cheney
    Just iImagine what would happen if somebody could smuggle a nuclear device, put it in a shipping container, and drive it down the Beltway outside Washington D.C.
    Just imagine what would happen if somebody could smuggle a nuclear device, shove it up Dick Cheney's ass, and shoot it into outer space ...

When Hewitt suggested there would have to be “military rule” in the United States if something like that were to happen, Cheney detailed the “continuity of government” program, which was set up during the Cold War to ensure a “government in waiting” that could step in if needed.
    "To hell with going down with the ship - man the lifeboats! Elites and cronies first! We gotta continuate the gubmint - so get outta the way, you mundane scum ..."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I sure this will be on the agenda if Rand wins.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

FWIW I have expected a financial collapse of the dollar/US - pretty complete in Fall of 2015, and expect a nuclear strike on this country within 2 months of the 2016 election (before the new president takes office. I have believed this for a couple of years, and I am sure many will consider it just another "Weatherbill". Don't know anything, and certainly not based on turning up certain cards out of a deck. If the first thing happens, prepare for the second.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

"Cheney has wet dream over Attack ‘Far Deadlier’ Than 9/11 on U.S. Within This Decade"

Fixed the title for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    "Cheney has wet dream over Attack ‘Far Deadlier’ Than 9/11 on U.S. Within This Decade"

Fixed the title for you.
    LOL

Cheney predicts there will be terrorism, and I predict the sun will come up tomorrow.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DICK Cheney's programming remains the same... I wonder why

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cheney
    Just iImagine what would happen if somebody could smuggle a nuclear device, put it in a shipping container on an X-wing figher, and shoot it down a thermal exhaust port after drive it down the Beltway outside Washington D.C flying it down a meridian trench on the Death Star.
    Fixed that for him.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    I sure this will be on the agenda if Rand wins.
    your timeline is off, it would be on the agenda if Rand wins the nomination, but before the election

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    FWIW I have expected a financial collapse of the dollar/US - pretty complete in Fall of 2015, and expect a nuclear strike on this country within 2 months of the 2016 election (before the new president takes office. I have believed this for a couple of years, and I am sure many will consider it just another "Weatherbill". Don't know anything, and certainly not based on turning up certain cards out of a deck. If the first thing happens, prepare for the second.
    I have been expecting the same.

He's definitely not clairvoyant. He knows the inside scoop because more than likely it will be another inside job!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Should we consider what he said as a threat?

So, basically, he's predicting a Red Dawn?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Should we consider what he said as a threat?
    Probably so.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    So spending trillions of dollars on the TSA, CIA, NSA, FBI, etc is all for nothing? I want a refund!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Full Nazi Retard...

Jesus Christ these people don't speak any other language than "Fear"
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

If they are predicting an they will recreate it in order for them to take away all of your freedoms and rights.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

$#@! Cheney.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

wow, who's the whacko bird now?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    So spending trillions of dollars on the TSA, CIA, NSA, FBI, etc is all for nothing? I want a refund!
    They already know you want a refund.

They know where all your tattoos are too. Not saying that this is relevant. Just sayin'...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    wow, who's the whacko bird now?
    When the battery wears out. Stop all sales of batteries.....

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Sounds like the neocon think tanks just had another convention.

Bill Kristol knows the scoop too.