Thread: The Candlemakers' Petition, Frédéric Bastiat

The Candlemakers' Petition, Frédéric Bastiat

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We good rebuttal against the idea of tariffs laws to protect local business from cheap foreign competition. I have the audio on my cell phone and listen to it when I am bored.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    We good rebuttal against the idea of tariffs laws to protect local business from cheap foreign competition. I have the audio on my cell phone and listen to it when I am bored.
    Ha ha... me too. I got 32 gigabytes of memory on my phone and I downloaded a lot of stuff from Mises.org and other sites. Right now I am listening "A Canticle for Liebowitz".
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Bump.

(for the protectionists.)
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

IIRC Ron Paul talks quotes this in The Revolution: a Manifesto.
    Stop believing stupid things

Bump.

Bump.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Bump.

(for the protectionists.)
    And again.