Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. Patent Office Cancel Redskins Trademark Registration

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

U.S. Patent Office Cancel Redskins Trademark Registration

These people don't stop. Every underhanded, immoral trick will be used to get their way. I hope Dan Snyder uses his ample fortune to start an advertising campaign against these fascists.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...k-registration

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This just made my day:

If all these blowhard, jump on the band wagon of public opinion balless political knuckleheads really, REALLY want to make a statement, give Manhattan back to it's original owners!!!

now THAT would be something!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This just made my day:
    Yes , I know people who are ready to have the returned Manhattan appraised.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...-a-fking-joke/

This is the kind of trivial mind numbingly stupid $#@! that our elected officials spend their time on in Washington D.C. The entire $#@!ing world is exploding in violence and war caused by U.S. meddling and these douchebags are consumed with the “racist” name of a $#@!ing sports team. This is the bread and circus bull$#@! used to distract the ignorant masses as Rome burns.

The American military empire is crumbling as 100 years of fiat currency fraud enters its final catastrophic phase, and these traitorous $#@!s spend their time writing letters to the NFL commissioner and using government agencies to damage an organization generating millions in tax revenue to pay their salaries. This $#@!ing country is a hopeless case. We’re not a Democracy, we’re an Idiocracy.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Will Saints be next? Angels? (both offensive to non-religious people)
    Yankees? (offensive to Southerners)
    Cowboys? (sexist)
    Tigers? Lions? Jaguars? Panthers? Bengals? (offensive to dog people)

These people don't stop. Every underhanded, immoral trick will be used to get their way. I hope Dan Snyder uses his ample fortune to start an advertising campaign against these fascists.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...k-registration
    I was thinking the same thing, but I wonder if the feds would threaten the NFL's tax exempt status if Snyder makes waves over this.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

If they are forced to change the name, they should mock their federal overlords with a name like the Washington Fascists.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

A lot of Indian activists have been pushing for this. Most of us part injuns could give a crap. It's sad that our Indian nation continues to rely on the government while on the other hand say they want sovereignty. Part of that means stop giving govt power which is exactly what this does.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Cowboys? (sexist)
    Actually, the Yankees are offensive to men who aren't getting any.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    If they are forced to change the name, they should mock their federal overlords with a name like the Washington Fascists.
    That would be something to behold.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Look who chimes in. A not so subtle threat..............

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...999.html?hp=l1

Snyder's early bio is very interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Snyder

Snyder was born to a Jewish family[2][3][4] on November 23, 1964,[5] in Maryland,[3][6] the son of Arlette (née Amsellem) and Gerry Snyder.[7] His father was a free-lance writer who wrote for United Press International and National Geographic.[6] He attended Hillandale Elementary School in Silver Spring, Maryland. At age 12, he moved to Henley-on-Thames, a small town near London, where he attended private school.[6] At age 14, he returned to the United States and lived with his grandmother in Queens, New York. A year later, his family moved back to Maryland and he graduated from Charles W. Woodward High School in Rockville, Maryland.[6] His first job was at B. Dalton bookstore in the White Flint Mall.[6]

At 17, Snyder experienced his first business failure when he partnered with his father to sell bus-trip packages to Washington Capitals fans to see their hockey team play in Philadelphia.[citation needed] He was disappointed when he found his fliers littering the streets after a tough loss.[citation needed] By age 20, he had dropped out of the University of Maryland, College Park[8] and was running his own business, leasing jets to fly college students to spring break in Fort Lauderdale and the Caribbean.[6] Snyder claims to have cleared US $1 million running the business out of his parents' bedroom with a friend and several telephone lines.[9]

Snyder courted real estate entrepreneur Mortimer Zuckerman, whose US News & World Report was also interested in the college market, and who agreed to finance his push to publish Campus USA, a magazine for college students.[6] Zuckerman and Fred Drasner, co-publisher of Zuckerman's New York Daily News, invested $3 million in Campus USA.[6] The venture did not generate enough paid advertising and was forced to close after two years.[6]

US government didn't have any problem ripping Native Indians off for all the natural resources stolen off their reservations since the 1800s.

Poor Indians had to settle years(decades) of their lawsuits and US government obstruction maneuvering for pennies on the dollar.

Like I say, government is good at 3 things; Lying, Stealing, and Destroying
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

As someone who is part Irish, I find Notre Dame's mascot incredibly offensive. 'Fighting' Irish -- clearly a reference to stereotypes depicting Irish men as being violent, thuggish, wife-beaters. And what's this? They have a midget at games dressed up like a leprechaun, dancing around like a retard? And a tobacco pipe, too?! Not all Irish are smokers, dipshits.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

“The name will change and justice will be done for the tribes in Nevada and across the nation,” Reid said.
    Yes, changing the name will end years of poverty, drug abuse, and government tit-sucking for native populations everywhere. There will also be a dinosaur and a unicorn that craps rainbows.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Dirty Harry Reid .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They fought this once before after losing in 99 and won on appeal in 03. Expect a new appeal to drag out for several years. Once all is said and done Dan Snyder might keep the name to spite the ruling. He just loses trademark protection. There is no law saying he can not keep the name or the signature emblem.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Yes, changing the name will end years of poverty, drug abuse, and government tit-sucking for native populations everywhere. There will also be a dinosaur and a unicorn that craps rainbows.
    I'm sure the BLM won't hesitate to crack some skulls if a 'redskin' happens to trespass on government tended land.

Guys, please let me know when the council has reached a consensus, are we supposed to be happy that the government is NOT protecting a team/franchise's right to exclusively profit from a word? or mad that the government used its power to arbitrarily refuse to protect one team due to one word due to political correctness?

Is this government shrinking or expanding? I gotta know how to react and not piss off the sacred liberty movement.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    As someone who is part Irish, I find Notre Dame's mascot incredibly offensive. 'Fighting' Irish -- clearly a reference to stereotypes depicting Irish men as being violent, thuggish, wife-beaters. And what's this? They have a midget at games dressed up like a leprechaun, dancing around like a retard? And a tobacco pipe, too?! Not all Irish are smokers, dipshits.
    you missed the part about Irish people being the only white people (along with Jews and Italians) in this country who are allowed to be proud of their heritage. Everybody else would be considered racist and "just white". This may in fact be partially due to Irish and Italians suffering in the past as immigrants. Not all Irish are smokers and dipshits, but most are drunks, grumpy Catholics, and pop out babies like clockwork. It's not our fault that we can predict their first names either : Sean, Patrick, Conor, Colin, Erin, Trinity, Liam, Molly, Kate....etc.

Cowboys? (sexist)
    You missed the biggest one. The Iris of Notre Dame should be next, I mean the Iris are actually real people who have been oppressed in the past. Remove the trademark on it now.

Cowboys? (sexist)
    The Boston Snuggle Bunnies.

The New York Marshmallows.

The Chicago Happy Elves.

The Los Angeles Fuzzy Kittens.

There's a good start.

Wasn't it an Indian who created their logo?

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    This would be awesome, maybe Washington Overlords
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    you missed the part about Irish people being the only white people (along with Jews and Italians) in this country who are allowed to be proud of their heritage. Everybody else would be considered racist and "just white". This may in fact be partially due to Irish and Italians suffering in the past as immigrants. Not all Irish are smokers and dipshits, but most are drunks, grumpy Catholics, and pop out babies like clockwork. It's not our fault that we can predict their first names either : Sean, Patrick, Conor, Colin, Erin, Trinity, Liam, Molly, Kate....etc.

Uh no..the Scots Irish from Northern Ireland are Protestant.

Give up mascots ...just call them the Washington Football People.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Uh no..the Scots Irish from Northern Ireland are Protestant.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

I only wish people paid as much attention to the crumbling country around them as they did to the name of a $#@!ing sports team.

Abolish the patent office and let them call themselves the Washington Scalpers for all I care. They'll suffer the consequences of their actions and lose business if people don't like their name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Well, it's generally okay to be a proud German during Oktoberfest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Harry, the fellow who flaunts his own name offending those of us who are follicle-ly challenged.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast