Thread: LIBERTY businesses/companies -- ask for their support!

Post ***LIBERTY*** businesses/companies -- ask for their support!

I was driving the other day and saw a truck called "Liberty packaging" drive by. A thought came to me.

How many businesses are in our respective areas with the name "Liberty" associated to them? How can we convince them that Ron Paul is small business's best friend? And how can we use "Liberty" as a marketing strategy that will help both Ron Paul, and those businesses?

I propose that we write EVERY small-medium sized business (with the name liberty tied in to it) a persuasive letter, with the intent to convince them to express THEIR support for Ron Paul so as to honor the LIBERTY that he and he alone wants to preserve. It would connect those businesses with their customers in the sense that they are sincere about their product, and being associate with Ron Paul would give them some national exposer they didn't have before.

Companies choose names such as "Liberty" for a reason; let's exploit that reason.

Google:

"Liberty company ____(your area)"

"Liberty business ____(your area)"

"Liberty ____(your area)"

Look at all the results you get. You have their address right there on the page.

We can write our letters to be incredibly persuasive and inspirational from a marketing/advertising standpoint and I know some of you on these forums are experts on this, so your help will be crucial. We'll need a basic template which can be "edited" by any of us so that it's personalized to the business we are sending it to. Such a template could easily be posted right here in this thread.

We take that template, fill in the blanks, and as we go down our respective lists, print our unique persuasive letters, stuff them in an envelope, and send them -- having spent very little time or money.

If nothing else, our effort will not be in vain because we're still promoting Ron Paul to someone new. It's worth it.
    Last edited by Matthew Zak; 12-01-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't think of this until just now but are there any laws that would prevent this from working?

I just want to get people's opinions of this before it sinks into the abyss of this forum... lol

Any letter writing campaign is a good idea