Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow Ron Paul supporters!

Hello fellow Ron Paul supporters!

I just wanted to extend a greeting to everyone here, and to thank everyone for all that they are doing to spread the word about Ron Paul. I am a huge supporter, and am honored to be a part of the movement to get him elected President.
    ~Donna D'Errico

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Welcome to the forums! We are always glad to have new beautiful women on board!!

Ron Paul 08!

-Denny
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

Welcome!
    "May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."
    - Jack Burton

"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion."
    -Thomas Jefferson

We had seen previously that you support Ron Paul, which was great to hear. I must admit that I'm just a little skeptical that this is actually you posting, though. Too much time on the internet has made me too much of a skeptic, maybe. Anyway, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna D'Errico View Post
    I just wanted to extend a greeting to everyone here, and to thank everyone for all that they are doing to spread the word about Ron Paul. I am a huge supporter, and am honored to be a part of the movement to get him elected President.
    ~Donna D'Errico
    Hi Donna -

If you're really Donna D'Errico, could you please update your myspace page so we know this is really you?

Thanks!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    We had seen previously that you support Ron Paul, which was great to hear. I must admit that I'm just a little skeptical that this is actually you posting, though. Too much time on the internet has made me too much of a skeptic, maybe. Anyway, welcome!
    Please note the user title "Celebrity member".
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Welcome. Thanks for your support!
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

http://www.donnaderrico.net/

Woah. This is awesome. Welcome Donna!
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Heheh, oh yeah...I just noticed that!

welcome Donna. thanks for everything

Glad to have you on board!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the forum Donna. Thank you for your help in making Ron Paul president in 2008.

I love your work.

I've never heard of you, but I'm glad you are here.

Welcome, Donna

We're glad to have your support!

Very good to have you along as part of this awesome movement!

Welcome to the brain of the rEVOLution!
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Welcome, Donna. I didn't know who you were either, so I checked out your web site.

Any chance you could do a short celebrity YouTube ad promoting Ron Paul??!? Pretty please!

I becha it would get you and our man Ron a lot of publicity.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No freakin' way.
    Heading out to campaign for Ron Paul? Read my guide and leave constructive criticism.

Howdy Donna

Nice to see people come here showing support for the only candidate worth a damn. Quick question. In your conversations with people in the celeb circles, do you know of any others that support Ron Paul? I know there must be a lot of well known people who dont like to have their politics known simply because it might bring unwanted attention to themselves or the candidate they support for different reasons. You dont have to give names but I was just curious if you see any support for our guy out there with people you talk to.

Once again, welcome to the forum.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth. - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

Welcome Donna.
    It's GREAT to have a celebrity supporting Ron Paul.
    Thank you for your help!

oooooooh! Can I be a celebrity member too! Hehehehe
    RON PAUL 2012
    ---------------------------------------------

Rule No.1 THINK

Rule No. 2 NEVER believe anything you are told by politicians or the media

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Just curious, how do you know it's really Donna? Very cool if true. We need a Baywatch Babe RP video.. That thing would go viral overnight.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast