Thread: Exclusive: Google Wants To Collect Your Health Data With 'Google Fit'

Exclamation Exclusive: Google Wants To Collect Your Health Data With 'Google Fit'

Exclusive: Google Wants To Collect Your Health Data With 'Google Fit'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyols...rs-conference/

Google is planning to launch a new health service called Google Fit to collect and aggregate data from popular fitness trackers and health-related apps, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the company’s plans. It will launch the service at the Google I/O conference for developers, being held on June 25 and 26.

Such a service would mark a direct challenge to Apple HealthKit framework, launched last week and rolling out with its new mobile platform iOS 8 this fall to aggregate data from wearable devices and apps. Last month Samsung also unveiled Sami, a biometric data platform that collects health information from devices and apps too.

Google Fit will aggregate data through open APIs, instruction sets that allow apps to share information, and will also announce partnerships with wearable device makers at its I/O conference, Forbes understands. One source with knowledge of Google’s plans said Google Fit would allow a wearable device that measures data like steps or heart rate to interface with Google’s cloud-based services, and become part of the Google Fit ecosystem. Google could not be reached for comment at the time of writing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DC Exploring Health Tax

Hmm, I wonder where they are gonna get all this info from to tax people with?

^^^ Oh. ^^^
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    DC Exploring Health Tax

Hmm, I wonder where they are gonna get all this info from to tax people with?

^^^ Oh. ^^^
    Betsy Poos tries to keep politics out of the classroom at Capitol Hill Yoga.

The co-owner of the Pennsylvania Avenue Southeast studio spent a decade working for members of Congress and the Democratic Party before opening, in March 2009, the small business six blocks from the Capitol. When teaching, her classroom philosophy is: “This is the time to let your day job go.”
    - See more at: http://healthydebates.com/dc-explori....QKUoUbGb.dpuf
    I hate taxes but a Dem crying foul over a tax is just priceless. I'm sure Ms. Poo is a-okay with taxes on things she doesn't approve of..
    “This feels like a tax on healthy lifestyles,” Poos said