Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrats Say They Elected Brat

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's exactly what this spin bomb is designed to do, get everybody back in their respective camps and toeing the line.
    Yep. From yesterday (and EVERY day 24-7):

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    My neocon boss just said "we better not lose that seat because of this". In other words votes don't matter...they want the establishment pricks anointed.
    Doubt, doubt, doubt, fear, fear, fear.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I have been reading in several democrat dominate forums that they elected Brat of Virgina to get rid of Cantor and so that their candidate would win over Brat.

The dem stagy is to vote in republican primaries and elect who they perceive as the weaker candidate so go forth with this knowledge.
    This sounds more like sour grapes from the neocon camp.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They got voted Brat to punish Cantor and get a leader who will cave more than Cantor.

Apparently Cantor is leading the GOP conference to block Obama's agenda.

Same with Mitch if they bothered to cross over. They act as if they could get someone more liberal than Mitch to oppose Obama.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Have you actually heard a Virginia voter say that? Or just a bunch of talking heads?

I for one can't wait to hear them claim credit for his November victory--over the Democrat--too.
    Neither, maybe. These are just based off of posts on both Cantor and Trammell's respective Facebook pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Neither, maybe. These are just based off of posts on both Cantor and Trammell's respective Facebook pages.
    Um hm.

Seems I remember hearing how wonderful Yugo cars were, too. I felt sorry for anyone who didn't go somewhere besides their ads for a second opinion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Democrats assume that the Tea Party label is so toxic that they can't win anywhere.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Democrats assume that the Tea Party label is so toxic that they can't win anywhere.
    LOL they do.

It pays to pull your head out of your own echo chamber every once in a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    With one exception. When they proudly tell you that they will lie, cheat and steal to win, they are being 100% honest.
    What if someone tells you they ALWAYS lie??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    What if someone tells you they ALWAYS lie??
    What are you - a philosophy major ?????

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    It could be! We just don't have enough information to know either way. The only rational position on whether it was aliens that did this is no position.

Right?

Wrong.

If you're going to pursue me into other threads over this, then you should at least accurately represent what I said.

I never said any such thing as "the only rational position ... is no position." (Rather the opposite, if anything.)

/end derail

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay take it easy. We are talking about democrats and their denial that the tea party has teeth.

Lemons into Lemonade.

Discrediting Obama is an attempt to undermine Democrats by Republicans, while this is an attempt to spin this into something that can be favorable for the Democrats, also undermining Republicans. The claim made by Democrats is maintenance of the illusion of the two party system, in that there is supposed to be some sort of difference between a Democratic Neocon and a Republican Neocon. Both parties are Neocons and both will push for bigger and more intrusive Govt in every way possible. Those Tea Partiers are excluded so they are made to not exist in the minds of people, even if they were the cause of the outcome of this election. Same way as MSM refused to even remark about Ron Paul. Ron Paul doesnt exist unless MSM mentions him repeatedly. Neither does the Tea Party.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    A dem is the lowest form of man , while you cannot put anything past them , you also cannot believe anything they say .
    I would take Democrat Congressman Larry McDonald over ANY of the Republicans we have in office today.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Just by watching CSPAN I can easily tell that the Dumbocrats always elect a whole bunch of brats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12