Thread: Jeff Gordon Has Endorsed Ron Paul On Several Occasions...

Unregistered

Exclamation Jeff Gordon Has Endorsed Ron Paul On Several Occasions...

Also tweeted to wish Billy Grahm a happy birthday, and this guy is not for aggot-fay ism. Go Ron Paul! Go Jeff Gordon!!!!
    www.nascar.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, he's certainly not going to do any endorsing on your link. I'm guessing you are just paid to post the NASCAR link all over the internet. Come up with something better.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Well, he's certainly not going to do any endorsing on your link. I'm guessing you are just paid to post the NASCAR link all over the internet. Come up with something better.
    This is weird. I doubt nascar.com needs him to post the link on forums. Its freaking Nascar for crying out loud.

I wonder if this guy is just trolling.

Why can guests post? That seems silly.

Ron Paul >>>>>>>>>> Billy Graham.

thats gr8!
    plz proove it w/ link
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    This is weird. I doubt nascar.com needs him to post the link on forums. Its freaking Nascar for crying out loud.
    Yeah, I know what you're saying. Not NASCAR, but it could be somebody else advertising on the NASCAR site. Maybe the OP wants you to click on something within the site, such as Jeff Gordon. There will then be outside advertising on Gordon's profile. The goal is to get people to see those ads and click on them.

I know it might sound circuitous, convoluted, or whatever, but a lot of companies take this cheap or sometimes cheesy route. I contract with people regarding web marketing, content, etc., and I've seen a lot of this kind of stuff. Sometimes it can work though.

Sort of related: There was a marketing company that wanted me to work on the content of their website. I forget the exact word, but they needed the website to be "enticing," or something like that. I wondered what kind of company that provides marketing services to others can't even figure out how to market themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    thats gr8!
    plz proove it w/ link
    I've never hear Gordon talk about such matters. Does not seem to be him all, but I could be really wrong.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Why can guests post? That seems silly.
    It is a guest forum,,for that purpose..

Though I thought links were disabled.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Unregistered

It was prior to the start of the 2012 Daytona 500 and this guy's my cousin from some marketing company.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was prior to the start of the 2012 Daytona 500 and this guy's my cousin from some marketing company.
    So Jeff Gordon was publicly endorsing Ron Paul and talking politics before the start of the Daytona 500? I don't think so.

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?