Thread: Is TW Shannon one of us?

Is TW Shannon one of us?

When I mean one of us, I basically mean good enough/decent.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No faith.

Don't like him as well as Brogdon. But I still hope he beats Lankford.

Not that there hasn't been a hell of a lot of money spent on both of them. Shannon is beholden, rest assured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Doubtful. You don't get elevated to Leadership at that young of an age unless you have proven yourself extremely adept at groveling before the powers that be. Best case scenario is that he's so lacking in principle that when the winds start blowing in our direction he'll happily jump on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No faith.

Don't like him as well as Brogdon. But I still hope he beats Lankford.

Not that there hasn't been a hell of a lot of money spent on both of them. Shannon is beholden, rest assured.
    Brogdon > shannon > wankford

Brogdon has been calling out shannon along the campaign trail, and of course wankford as well. shannon is a slickster who is very good at saying the right things, and wankford's record is far from conservative. Hopefully this election can send wankford into retirement.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

AIPAC got to Shannon.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

He is connected to Congressman Tom Cole. Both of them are members of a tribe. Lankford has the Baptist support.

Last edited by RandallFan; 06-15-2014 at 11:25 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Just saw a Lankford attack ad attacking Shannon for running too many attack ads.

Wish we could get Brogdon in the debates. But when obvious and unapologetic MSM shillstations like KOTV organize them...

KOTV does know where the money is. Just saw that very ad on the very station.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He will probably be somewhat like Marco Rubio if elected, given Rubio had a similar backstory (ethnic minority Speaker of State House). Maybe a little better on the NSA issue.

If he sells out on some issue run Bridenstine in 2016.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

He's completely owned by AIPAC. I know the AIPAC shills that are trying to subvert this subforum would love this guy to win but he's such an AIPAC stooge it would make McCain and Graham blush.

Read this entire page on his website devoted to how much Israel ass he will kiss if elected. Disgusting.
    http://twshannon.com/accordion-item/...e-east-policy/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book