Thread: IQ scores of famous people

IQ scores of famous people

IQ scores of famous people

April 24, 2013 by Forest Parks

Although we all know that IQ is not the be all and end all of intelligence the magic number given to us after an IQ test is still something we hang onto! We all know that Einstein was a genius so it makes sense that his supposed IQ of 160 is a high one. But would you have thought that Reggie Jackson and Quentin Tarantino would share that number? Even more so would you have thought that Charles Dickens supposedly had 20 points higher at 180!

Then there are the other shocks. Creative genius and media mastermind Andy Warhol is said to only have had an IQ of 86! Quite far below the 90-110 average.

I’ll be honest I don’t know my IQ and it’s probably for the better that way! However if you do know yours how do you measure up against these famous people?

Andy Warhol’s rumored IQ is 86
    Marilyn Vos Savant’s IQ is 228
    Quentin Tarantino’s IQ is 160
    Sharon Stone’s IQ is 154
    Britney Spears’ IQ is 104
    OJ Simpson’s IQ is 89
    Shakira’s IQ is 140
    Arnold Schwarzenegger’s IQ is 135
    Steve Martin’s IQ is 142
    Jayne Mansfield’s IQ is 149
    Madonna’s IQ is 140
    Scott Levy’s IQ is 143
    Nicole Kidman’s IQ is 132
    Reggie Jackson’s IQ is 160
    Stephen Hawking’s IQ is 160
    Jodie Foster’s IQ is 132
    Albert Einstein had an IQ of 160
    Charles Dickens’ IQ was 180
    Geena Davis’ IQ is 140
    Hillary Clinton’s IQ is 140
    Bill Clinton’s IQ is 137
    Asia Carrera’s IQ is 156
    George W. Bush’s IQ is 125
    Johann Sebastian Bach’s IQ was 165
    http://lifemoneytravel.com/iq-scores-of-famous-people/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol ok. Would be interesting in knowing how they calculated Dickens IQ considering he died like 80 years before the first modern IQ test.

FWIW, My IQ was tested by professionals many years ago. Nowadays when I take those internet "IQ tests" I score like 20-30 points higher than I did on the professional test.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    FWIW, My IQ was tested by professionals many years ago. Nowadays when I take those internet "IQ tests" I score like 20-30 points higher than I did on the professional test.
    I'm the opposite, I score about 15 or so lower on the internet versions. For me, I assume its due to boredom and impatience.

Ron Paul est. IQ 130 - 140

Rand Paul est. IQ ???

^^I think the takeaway should by that IQ tests are not really a reliable way of measuring a persons intelligence. Or perhaps intelligence is a fluid thing that changes from day to day and year to year.

Lol ok. Would be interesting in knowing how they calculated Dickens IQ considering he died like 80 years before the first modern IQ test.
    That one slipped by me but the last entry is JS Bach.... how many 'T's are there in 'subtlety'?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

^^I think the takeaway should by that IQ tests are not really a reliable way of measuring a persons intelligence. Or perhaps intelligence is a fluid thing that changes from day to day and year to year.
    I think that consistently low IQ scores over time tell you something significant, as do consistently high IQ scores over time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Ron Paul est. IQ 130 - 140

Rand Paul est. IQ ???
    I'd wager RP is a solid 150. The man is exceedingly modest but you don't gain such an incredible understanding of the world without being brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I'd wager RP is a solid 150. The man is exceedingly modest but you don't gain such an incredible understanding of the world without being brilliant.
    FWIW, https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...95.wyzqDPFFvgE