Thread: Fl Man Court Appearance in Daughter's Truancy

Fl Man Court Appearance in Daughter's Truancy

Self-described sovereign citizen ordered to enroll 8-year-old girl in school

Rosa, in handcuffs and leg shackles, was accompanied by five sheriff’s deputies and bailiffs for a truancy hearing regarding his 8-year-old daughter.
    Several violent incidents against law enforcement by other self-described sovereign citizens have been documented over the years. Rosa has never been charged with any violent acts in Marion County.
    The girl can attend private school, but cannot be homeschooled. He is to comply with school officials’ recommendations for tutoring or counseling and must report to Salvation Army corrections, which will monitor the compliance of the order.

“I do not take this matter lightly. You have deprived your child of the one thing that our government has been fairly good at doing and that is offering an education to the children of this nation. It is her right, as far as I am concerned, to have an education, and you don’t have the right to deprive her of that,” Tatti said.
    Rosa has faced a number of charges in the last several years of driving without a license, obstruction and resisting arrest without violence. And while the girl’s mother did enroll the girl for first grade, Rosa reportedly had a document included in the girl’s file related to his sovereignty.
    Where are the civil rights groups lining up behind this guy?

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

XNN
    Those groups do not actually believe in freedom of conscience.

They keep pushin'........

“Come back when you can tell me the law,” Rosa says from behind the camera.
    After a bit of searching, I still can't find where they cited a law requiring him to register her, as he asked. They just keep saying, "It's the law". Even the judge said, "It's the law", but I don't see anywhere that the cops or judge ever cited the law to him, as he asked them to do.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    After a bit of searching, I still can't find where they cited a law requiring him to register her, as he asked. They just keep saying, "It's the law". Even the judge said, "It's the law", but I don't see anywhere that the cops or judge ever cited the law to him, as he asked them to do.
    The law is whatever the men with guns say it is......

And as long as the populace keeps arming "them" they'll get away with these shenanigans...

“I do not take this matter lightly. You have deprived your child of the one thing that our government has been fairly good at doing and that is offering an education to the children of this nation. It is her right, as far as I am concerned, to have an education, and you don’t have the right to deprive her of that,” Tatti said.
    And this guy is a judge...

How do you go through law school without figuring out what a right is?

Perhaps I answer my own question... He went through "school". Education system fail.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

In January of this year, the 5th Circuit of FL delegated their responsibility and established a separate Truancy Court in Marion County with Judge Tatti at its head.

http://www.circuit5.org/c5/wp-admin/ao/M2014-2.pdf

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

XNN
    You can contact the SPLC here: (334) 956-8200 or Toll-Free at (888) 414-7752

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll take the hatred of the WBC over that of the SPLC any day. That's how much of a hate group the SPLC is, IMO.

And, this is just downright retarded. Why in the world is this guy not "allowed" (I hate that word) to homeschool his daughter?

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I'll take the hatred of the WBC over that of the SPLC any day. That's how much of a hate group the SPLC is, IMO.

And, this is just downright retarded. Why in the world is this guy not "allowed" (I hate that word) to homeschool his daughter?
    I would leave FL in short order.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The law is whatever the men with guns say it is......

And as long as the populace keeps arming "them" they'll get away with these shenanigans...

This. EXACTLY this. Welcome to the "new normal." Guilty until proven innocent. And if "they" don't like what you're doing, they'll find - or outright fabricate - some weird reason to arrest you.

The law doesn't apply to those who enforce it. NOBODY is watching the Watchman, or at the very least nobody is able to hold him accountable for his wrongdoings.

I'm beginning to believe nobody ever will.