Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woman eats pair of 72-ounce steak dinners -- in less than 15 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post

lol... sweet mother of.... uh... wow. Just wow.

When I posted earlier, I didn't have the bandwidth to watch the video. Now.... YIKES!! Looks like something from Jurassic Park!!
    OMG! - that steak looks good! Would feed me for a week or two!

Please remind me to never ask this girl out to dinner. I can't afford her appetite!

The clock ends and she starts chowing fries... And I thought I had a high metabolism!!!!!

WOW!, Just WOW!

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That much food would seriously last me over a week. I'd have to freeze it--most days I eat less than my kid.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those food eating contests are dangerous too! Do you remember the radio station who sponsored a contest where some woman downed a gallon of water all at once and croaked right there on the spot after doing it? They later explained why the body can't assimilate that much water that fast--really scary.

Wow, 4 or 5 is my limit. I don't see how she does it.

Molly Schuyler retakes chicken-eating title at Wing Bowl

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — For the second time in three years, Molly Schuyler's chicken-chomping skills led her to victory at Philadelphia's Wing Bowl.

Schuyler downed 429 wings Friday morning in a photo finish with fellow professional eater Patrick Bertoletti. Bertoletti, who was last year's champ, finished with 408 wings.

The early morning eating ordeal draws boozy spectators who tailgate beforehand outside the city's sports arena to watch flamboyant contestants and suggestively-clad women known as Wingettes.

This year it is known as Wing Bowl 24: Game of Bones. It's a promotion for radio station WIP.

Seven eaters were disqualified, six for throwing up and one for cheating. Wing Bowl's No. 1 rule is "if you heave, you leave."

Former NBA great Dennis Rodman was the featured guest. He called the spectacle "nuts."

https://news.yahoo.com/molly-schuyle...160935077.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Eating contest deaths seem to be a national epidemic these days. o_O How long until they're banned or at least regulated?
    Denver man dies while attempting doughnut-eating challenge

A 42-year-old Colorado man attempting to complete a doughnut-eating challenge died Sunday after choking on a giant pastry. Witnesses said Travis Malouff, of Denver, was participating in Voodoo Doughnut’s 80-second half-pound doughnut challenge before his death, KUSA-TV reported.
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/0...challenge.html
    A 20-year-old college student died at a New York City hospital Sunday days after choking during a pancake-eating contest at Sacred Heart University in Connecticut, according to authorities.

Caitlin Nelson of Clark, N.J., was competing in a pancake-eating contest when she started choking, AP reported. Two nursing students were at the competition and began lifesaving measures on Nelson until police and paramedics took over, Fairfield police Lt. Bob Kalamaras told AP.

"It's a tragic event that started out as something fun," Kalamaras said."It was just a tragic accident."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...est/100014116/
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Voodoo Doughnut
    The original spot is in Portland.. they have really good maple bacon donuts.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Eating contest deaths seem to be a national epidemic these days. o_O How long until they're banned or at least regulated?
    Wow, that's incredible, both of those stories are dated today!!

One of them at Voodoo donuts, which is a donut shop that has a death theme, and the other a student in a college pancake eating contest who was the son of a man killed in the 9/11 attacks??
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, that's incredible, both of those stories are dated today!!

One of them at Voodoo donuts, which is a donut shop that has a death theme, and the other a student in a college pancake eating contest who was the son of a man killed in the 9/11 attacks??
    Pastries are dangerous. Is a pancake a pastry?

I wonder how many people signed up for that contest.

King of Kale Eating Retains His Title

When it comes to chowing down on kale, Gideon Oji is once again the top dog, beating back a challenge from hot-dog-eating champ Joey Chestnut. Oji gulped down 22.5 16-ounce bowls of the leafy green vegetable in eight minutes during Sunday's Kale Yeah! Competition at the Erie County Fair in New York, reports the AP. The kale was served raw with oil and vinegar in what's billed as the world's healthiest eating competition. Chestnut, of San Jose, Calif., didn’t gulp down quite as much at 20 kale servings. He's the reigning hot dog-eating champion at the Nathan's Famous in New York City. Oji is Nigerian and now lives in Morrow, Georgia. He took the inaugural kale-eating title last year, consuming 25.5 servings. Sunday's event was an unlikely partnership between the Independent Health Foundation and Major League Eating.

When it comes to chowing down on kale, Gideon Oji is once again the top dog, beating back a challenge from hot-dog-eating champ Joey Chestnut. Oji gulped down 22.5 16-ounce bowls of the leafy green vegetable in eight minutes during Sunday's Kale Yeah! Competition at the Erie County Fair in New York, reports the AP. The kale was served raw with oil and vinegar in what's billed as the world's healthiest eating competition. Chestnut, of San Jose, Calif., didn’t gulp down quite as much at 20 kale servings. He's the reigning hot dog-eating champion at the Nathan's Famous in New York City. Oji is Nigerian and now lives in Morrow, Georgia. He took the inaugural kale-eating title last year, consuming 25.5 servings. Sunday's event was an unlikely partnership between the Independent Health Foundation and Major League Eating.
    http://www.newser.com/story/247237/k...his-title.html

I bet she won't be that slim her entire life.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kale Eating
    Blech!

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    That much food would seriously last me over a week. I'd have to freeze it--most days I eat less than my kid.
    I miss amypi so much. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I miss amypi so much. :'(
    Be nice if Kludge checked in from time to time and let us know how he and their daughter are doing...

This week I ate 3 Ribeyes , a Porterhouse and two Chuck steaks . It was good . Mrs was out of town . I feed all the rabbit food in the fridge she left me to the chickens . I pan fried , in an iron skillet one ribeye and the porterhouse and I grilled the rest .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    This week I ate 3 Ribeyes , a Porterhouse and two Chuck steaks . It was good . Mrs was out of town . I feed all the rabbit food in the fridge she left me to the chickens . I pan fried , in an iron skillet one ribeye and the porterhouse and I grilled the rest .
    Dang, I bet you could give that girl in the op a run for her money.

Many years ago, Mr A and I took a friend of his out to dinner at Houstons for his birthday and this guy ordered a 20 oz ribeye, a plate of cheese bread, a side of ranch to dip his cheese bread, a big loaded baked potato, a salad, a spinich dip appetizer, a dessert, and drank I dunno know how many beers. It took him several hours to eat but he ate every bite. I wasn't sure whether I was disgusted or impressed but I swear, I was so happy to get the hell out of that place I didn't know what to do. There was no conversation, just him eating and us watching. I told Mr A to take him out alone or send him a gift card for his birthday from then on because I wasn't going to sit through that again. Can you believe he's still single?

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    She's not fat and she's an anarchist.
    Anarchist? Her eating powers must come from the devil.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That's a lot of special sauce.

McDonald's Big Mac lover now at 30,000 consumed -- and counting

A Wisconsin man who since 2016 has held the Guinness World Record for the most McDonald's Big Macs consumed has reached another milestone after eating his 30,000th Big Mac on Friday.

Don Gorske, 64, ate the record-extending double-patty sandwich at a local McDonald's restaurant and says he’s eaten so many simply because he loves hamburgers.

According to the retired prison guard, he’s eaten at least one Big Mac a day since May 17, 1972.

Gorske says that despite eating the fast-food favorite at least once a day, his cholesterol and blood pressure readings are both normal.
    http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...-counting.html

That's a lot of special sauce.
    You're a lot of special sauce..

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, and a sesame seed bun.

I can't get that jingle out of my head now.

Big Mac's got me beat. I'm a long way from a billion served.

Last edited by Suzanimal; 05-05-2018 at 10:19 PM.

Big Mac's got me beat. I'm a long way from a billion served.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    LOLOL OMFG, dannnno's such a perv...hope he doesn't scare you away, Suz

I would eat a Big Mac with this guy. I wouldn't get in his car though. I bet it stinks with all those Big Mac boxes. Reminds me of Neil Breen keeping all those empty tuna cans in his trunk in the classic move Double Down.

McFruitcake...

With very few exceptions, Don Gorske — aka “The Big Mac Man” — has eaten at least two Big Macs per day since he first discovered the item on the McDonald’s menu in 1972.

But he also orders another McDonald’s menu item every day on his wife's directive.

“The only other thing I eat every other day as far as food goes is Parfaits,” Gorske said during an appearance on “Fox & Friends,” in reference to McDonald’s Fruit N’ Yogurt Parfait.

“When Parfaits came out in 2004, the wife made me promise to eat a parfait every day because she wanted to make sure I ate some fruit,” he added.
    http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...ingle-day.html

McNews

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123