Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SWAT flash-bangs toddler in play pen - the "Baby Bou Bou" saga

SWAT flash-bangs toddler in play pen - the "Baby Bou Bou" saga

SWAT flash-bangs toddler in play pen, sheriff blames "domestic terrorism"

Child burned by distraction device during raid

"The person I blame in this whole thing is the person selling the drugs," (Habersham County Sheriff Joey ) Terrell said. "Wanis Thonetheva, that's the person I blame in all this. They are no better than a domestic terrorist, because they don't care about families - they didn't care about the family, the children living in that household - to be selling dope out of it, to be selling methamphetamine out of it. All they care about is making money.

"They don't care about what it does to families," Terrell said. "It's domestic terrorism and I think we should treat them as such. I don't know where we can go with that, but that's my feelings on it. It just makes me so angry! I get so mad that they don't care about what they do, they don't care about the families or the people they're selling to."

The child, born in October 2012, suffered burns to his right side. The pillow the child was lying on was burned, and the device created a hole in the plastic side of the Pack N Play.
    Ahh. Saving us from the drug war.

XNN
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-14-2024 at 12:07 PM. Reason: moved previous title to body after post-merge rename
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great way to shift blame you negligent $#@!s.

and awesome to be so loftily throwing around the word "domestic terrorist" when in fact the only terrorist described in this scene is "law enforcement" officers who flashbanged a $#@!ing child. all you in law enforcement who partake in such activity and condone it through silence deserve to rot in a small cage for the rest of your lives.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Is like he is talking about cops, but he will tell you he's not.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

women and children first has taken on a new meaning....

"They don't care about what it does to families," Terrell said. "It's domestic terrorism and I think we should treat them as such. I don't know where we can go with that, but that's my feelings on it. It just makes me so angry! I get so mad that they don't care about what they do, they don't care about the families or the people they're selling to."
    Jesus! Someone just put a Ceti eel in this $#@!'s ear, already ...

The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    women and children first has taken on a new meaning....
    Ouch

The child has no one to blame but himself.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The child has no one to blame but himself.
    The child grenaded herself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "The person I blame in this whole thing is the person selling the drugs," (Habersham County Sheriff Joey ) Terrell said. "Wanis Thonetheva, that's the person I blame in all this. They are no better than a domestic terrorist, because they don't care about families - they didn't care about the family, the children living in that household - to be selling dope out of it, to be selling methamphetamine out of it. All they care about is making money.

The child, born in October 2012, suffered burns to his right side. The pillow the child was lying on was burned, and the device created a hole in the plastic side of the Pack N Play.
    Except when they are not.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...girl+SWAT+raid
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-29-2014 at 02:08 PM.

And just like in the War on Terrorism there will be collateral damage. It is a given and condoned. Nothing new to see here.

And what's more, because police have been known to do this stuff to the wrong house, where all occupants are innocent and law abiding, anyone who lives in any city, municipality or jurisdiction with any police at all are domestic terrorists. Since police will go off, and since police often don't know how to find an address, and since judges will give rubber stamp warrants any time any perp tries to get his or her sentence reduced by narcing on anyone whose name and address he or she can remember, any parent who tries to raise a child in the jurisdiction of any police department at all is an al-Qaeda-level terrorist of the first order bringing this on themselves and their children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So what was the drug haul from these dangerous terrorists..?

I see no mention of any drugs being found.

Only that an anonymous snitch said he bought drugs there.

I have heard that before.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So what was the drug haul from these dangerous terrorists..?

I see no mention of any drugs being found.

Only that an anonymous snitch said he bought drugs there.

I have heard that before.
    I believe the term is "SWATing". No better way to get back at someone than to send a bunch of mouth breathers with itchy trigger fingers and blanket immunity to do your dirty work.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Directly from the Sheriff's homepage

Isn't it ironic...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HCSO-Temp-687x3871.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	485.2 KB 
ID:	2568
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

War on us......

i'd like to hear the childs comment after being told why the scars are there...where did they come from...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Isn't it ironic...

Toto, I don't think we're in April anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    War on us......
    Drug War, No child left behind !!!!

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Drug War, No child left behind !!!!

It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

~Resident Badgiraffe

Good Lord. Well, when destroying lives pays on both ends...

Does. not. compute.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Distraction Device...

I guess a bullet is now a "compliance apparatus".

War on babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

That was last month, May is "$#@! you" month
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Isn't it ironic...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    great way to shift blame you negligent $#@!s.

and awesome to be so loftily throwing around the word "domestic terrorist" when in fact the only terrorist described in this scene is "law enforcement" officers who flashbanged a $#@!ing child. all you in law enforcement who partake in such activity and condone it through silence deserve to rot in a small cage for the rest of your lives.
    +1, almost took the words right outta my mouth.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

"See what you made us do?" - Officer Friendly

I have become pretty jaded...and I know many people here have become so as well.

But I teared up when I saw that...

$#@! me, how much more?

*sigh*

I guess the answer is, when I am prepared to do for an unknown stranger's child, the same thing I would do if it was mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have become pretty jaded...and I know many people here have become so as well.

But I teared up when I saw that...

$#@! me, how much more?

*sigh*

I guess the answer is, when I am prepared to do for an unknown stranger's child, the same thing I would do if it was mine.
    I know your discussed. But look at what they are currently doing in North Korea as we stand by. The history of Stalin is happening right now in our times. People back then were starved because state policies. We are becoming that too as we sit here.

Guys like Zippyjuan tell us all is OK. WTF. It is not OK. Look at who we lock up. We are number 1 in detention, I know I'm preaching to the choir.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Distraction Device...

I guess a bullet is now a "compliance apparatus".
    I was waiting for someone to comment on that. Distraction device. WTF!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast