Thread: Hear Ben Bernanke Speak For Only $200,000 An Hour

Hear Ben Bernanke Speak For Only $200,000 An Hour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fees-high.html

Quote Originally Posted by The UK Daily Mail
    Former Fed chairman Ben Bernanke makes millions charging $200,00 an hour to talk to bankers on the international speaking circuit

Bernanke used to make $200,000 a year during his eight years as Chairman of the Federal Reserve. He can make that in a single hour now on the international speaking circuit.

He left office in February. By March, he was making up to three stops a week around the world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pffft , I would not give 1 FRN.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I bet at the end, he flings back millions of dollars into the crowd and says, "thank you for saving our economy!"

LOL I'm pretty sure we've paid more than that already to hear him speak in the past. I doubt he has anything more interesting to offer.

The Bernanke is one of the most successful robbers in history. If I wanted to be a successful white collar thief, I would go to all of Helicopter Ben's talks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

He would have to pay me to listen to him speak for a whole hour. Who in the hell thinks an hour of his time is worth $200k? I think it's worthless.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

One Reason For "Helicopter Ben's" Speaking Fee

Inflation!
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I know this is going to sound like I'm selling myself cheap, but yeah, I would listen to Ben Bernanke speak if I got paid $200,000.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I went to a business boondoggle (conference) held by a prominent fixed-income dealer a few years back and one of the featured speakers was Frank Abagnale - the "catch me if you can" dude.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was that Mr. Abagnale spent most of his speech blaming his parents' divorce for his life of crime and fraud and counterfeiting - typical government worker.

Wonder if Helicopter Ben gives the same speech?
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    I can't tell you how disappointed I was that Mr. Abagnale spent most of his speech blaming his parents' divorce for his life of crime and fraud and counterfeiting - typical government worker.

Wonder if Helicopter Ben gives the same speech?
    Probably not. Teh Bernank had a very happy and care-free childhood ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You can hire Ron Paul to speak for only $50,000 plus transportation, housing and food. http://www.greatertalent.com/ronpaul/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You can hire Ron Paul to speak for only $50,000 plus transportation, housing and food. http://www.greatertalent.com/ronpaul/
    And his advice is worth while, unlike Bernanke.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

makes me wonder who goes to see him for that much....any guesses?

I bet he'd do it for 120 old twenty dollar gold pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I bet he'd do it for 120 old twenty dollar gold pieces.
    Why? Gold is not money.

If you want to get rich, why not just buy a book for much less than $200k?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...the-money-code

This quote sounds good to me:

“Wisdom is really the key to wealth. With great wisdom, comes great wealth and success. Rather than pursuing wealth, pursue wisdom. The aggressive pursuit of wealth can lead to disappointment."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would have taken me well more than 15 years in the military to have earned that. A lifetime for one person and one measly hour for another.

And we dont have any income inequality in this country.

What really gets me is who is the dumb $#@! or dumb $#@!s giving Ben the 200k?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.