Thread: Why Does Christian Persecution Get Worse In Every Country The U.S. “Liberates”?

Why Does Christian Persecution Get Worse In Every Country The U.S. “Liberates”?

When the U.S. military “liberates” a nation, shouldn’t it result in more liberty, freedom and peace for the people living there? Instead, we find just the opposite. In fact, in every single case since 9/11, when the U.S. military has “liberated” a nation it has resulted in the persecution of Christians in that country becoming much worse.

In areas where we spent hundreds of billions of dollars and where thousands of precious American lives were sacrificed, churches are regularly being bombed, Christians are being brutally beheaded, and laws have been passed to make it illegal for a Muslim to convert to Christianity. If we were not even able to provide the most basic of liberties and freedoms to the people living in those nations, what in the world did we actually accomplish by “liberating” them?

Just look at what has happened in Afghanistan. We have been at war in Afghanistan for more than a dozen years, and yet things are so bad for Christians in that country at this point that there is not a single church left…

The supposedly “moderate” Karzai government installed by the U.S. upholds many of the draconian laws enforced by the Taliban—including the apostasy law, fiercely persecuting those who seek to convert to Christianity—and, in 2011, under U.S. auspices, it destroyed Afghanistan’s last Christian church.

We find a similar story in Iraq. It is estimated that before the invasion, there were up to 2 million Christians living in Iraq. Now that number is down to less than 450,000, and it is falling fast.

In fact, things are so dire for Iraq’s Christian community that some Iraqi Christian leaders are warning that Christians may soon become “extinct” in that nation…

This kind of tyranny should not be tolerated in today’s world.

But instead, the U.S. government seems to be helping to spread it.

http://www.infowars.com/why-does-chr...u-s-liberates/

It is ironic and disturbing, to say the very least, many of the strongest advocates for intervention and spreading democracy globally resulting in the installing of regimes which persecute Christians, are actually American Christians. Some may not pay attention. Some may not just realize and others may just not care. But, the ironic thing is, Christians are actually, even though indirectly, supporting the persecution of Christians when they beat the drums for intervention. I don’t know how any Christian could in good conscience support policies and a foreign policy which aids and supports those who persecute Christians and other civilians.
    "I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay." Vince Lombardi

Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The government attacks and kills citizens right here at home, might I suggest getting our own house in order before worrying about other nations....

When the U.S. government says it' going to 'spread democracy' the U.S. government is preparing to $#@! democracy.

See how that works?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

hell, we cant even choose freedom from religion here without being deemed satan himself by most christians. basically you cant force your will on other nations, and if you do they will hate you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    hell, we cant even choose freedom from religion here without being deemed satan himself by most christians. basically you cant force your will on other nations, and if you do they will hate you for it.
    What does "freedom from religion" mean?

BTW: I agree with all of the posts that have been made so far, except for the first part of this one. I'm not sure what it means. I don't want to impose my religion on you. But ultimately, everyone has a religion.

Invading brings out nationalist sentiment. Naturally the largest groups will push their own values. The largest groups in the countries we invade are Muslim.

If the US was invaded you would see Muslims persecuted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i used to be religious. i am not anymore. i have learned that when i am honest and tell people i dont believe in god, they look at me like im the devil. or worse yet, they say something like "well u didnt get what i got when i was saved then"...like an insult to me. im just saying that "freedom from religion" should also mean just as much as freedom of, if not the same.

i just get tired of hearing from christians how bad they have it when "all im trying to do is just worship god" and they pretend theyre so down trodden and rebuked by society for it. try telling one that you dont believe in god and see what kind of $#@!ty reaction they give you.

i always wonder what would happen if i were to push for a holiday celebrating satan. i dont even believe in him either so its nothing to me, but i wonder what would happen if someone presented the other side of the coin. the christians would freak out and probably call for blood. dont believe me? look at the wars over seas. i cant tell you how many christians ive heard calling for death to the "towel heads" because they call god alah. do these same christians not realize that IF jesus was real, he was also a towel head? he sure wasnt a white american. again, id like to have a t shirt saying and depicting my last remark. oh the hell i would catch for stating the truth from the very ones who "love me".

so freedom from religion means the ability to choose no religion just as equally as another can choose it, without persecution from the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    What does "freedom from religion" mean?

BTW: I agree with all of the posts that have been made so far, except for the first part of this one. I'm not sure what it means. I don't want to impose my religion on you. But ultimately, everyone has a religion.
    Last edited by satchelmcqueen; 06-06-2014 at 05:02 PM.