Thread: Take my name down: I am an enemy to this king.

Take my name down: I am an enemy to this king.

Hello NSA, I know I cannot contact you directly, and I know that I have triggered a watch with all my talk about an "NSA-Proof Computer." I am posting here because this is probably the one place that I can guarantee that you will see it.

I hope you have cameras everywhere, because I want you to know that every time I drive by your facility along the Baltimore Washington Parkway, I am constantly inventing new and more obscene gestures.

You have to understand that I love my country, and the liberty with which we became great; and I know that your Orwellian apparatus is one of several prime factors responsible for the destruction of everything I hold dear. So I will beat you. I will beat you legally and peacefully, and I will do it through free markets and political means.

First I will blind you from the entire planetary network.

I will do this by producing a computer that can operate any system in the world, and yet remain so highly secure that you will never penetrate it until you have completely filled five counties with quantum computers.

And if you have the gall to come begging me for some arbitrary back door, then you will find yourselves on YouTube before the sun sets.

And once you are blinded, and have become useless, then I will produce a US Senate that will cut you out like a feverish appendix.

Mark me. Put this in my file and review it in 10 years when your sole function is guessing at Chinese satellite signals, and again in 15 when your entire agency is dismantled and sold off to the public for parts.

The main purpose of this post:

One of you reading this actually has a soul. I want to meet you in 2034 for a beer. That is all.

Jim Lampos, Sons of Liberty;
    off the Thunder Moon Album

RDIO

or
    Spotify
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't get it. Does this guy have some NSA beating capable computer or what?

I do!

ETA: Or at least I will. It's already drawn up. two pieces to finish developing before production can begin in earnest. Well, three now with the virtual anybox. But we can turnup before the anybox goes online.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 05-23-2014 at 12:46 PM.

$#@!
    AN
    A
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Awesome post.

Do it, Gunny. Do it.

We're behind you.

bump for effort.

that is the name of the game.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.