Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    This has nothing to do with The European Miracle. It simply happened in Europe. Had it happened anywhere else, it would be named after that place. For example, numeric characters are called "arabic numerals" because arab mathematicians invented them. Such ethnocentrism!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    As soon as you lose electricity, you will appreciate European culture. Trust me.
    LOL.
    I don't believe electricity to be a reward from God for my faithfulness. Maybe I'm just glomming off of all of y'all.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL.
    I don't believe electricity to be a reward from God for my faithfulness. Maybe I'm just glomming off of all of y'all.
    Neither do I, but I am certainly thankful for Nikola Tesla.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This has nothing to do with The European Miracle. It simply happened in Europe. Had it happened anywhere else, it would be named after that place. For example, numeric characters are called "arabic numerals" because arab mathematicians invented them. Such ethnocentrism!

You're the one tying God to Western culture's success, yet now it isn't tied to Europe? wuuuuttt?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

You're the one tying God to Western culture's success, yet now it isn't tied to Europe? wuuuuttt?
    I tied Western Religion to the West's success (as do most Western Civ historians). Even Rothbard understood the importance of Christianity in the development of civilization and liberty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray Rothbard
    The greatest and most creative minds in the history of mankind have been deeply and profoundly religious, most of them Christian.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I tied Western Religion to the West's success (as do most Western Civ historians). Even Rothbard understood the importance of Christianity in the development of civilization and liberty.
    Let us remember that early science was an outgrowth of the university system, brought to light by the Church. Secularism in the sciences is relatively new.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Let us remember that early science was an outgrowth of the university system, brought to light by the Church. Secularism in the sciences is relatively new.
    Yes, that too^^

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Double predestination and salvation by faith alone aren't found in the Bible, but you believe in those...
    Well-played, comrade.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314