Thread: The Video - Front and center at Free Thought Project

Exclamation The Video - Front and center at Free Thought Project

Required viewing.

Been posting this around here for years now.

If you have not watched it, do yourself a favor and save yourself a prison term or execution and watch it now.

Do Not Call Cops.

Do Not Talk To Cops.

Law Professor & Cop Agree: Never Ever Talk to the Cops, Even If You Are Innocent

There are literally so many pages of legislation in the US that anything you say to police has a high probability of being researched by prosecutors and linked to some illegal activity.

May 18, 2014

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vid...cops-innocent/

“The Police are here, they want to talk to me, what do I do?”

Watch this video before that ever happens, it could save you 5-10 one day.

In this brilliant video, Prof. James Duane of the Regent University School of Law and Officer George Bruch of the Virginia Beach Police Department present a forceful case for never, ever speaking to the police without your lawyer present.

Ever.

Never, never, never.

Got that part yet?

Never.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and bump, just because...

Law Professor & Cop Agree: Never Ever Talk to the Cops, Even If You Are Innocent
    Especially if you are innocent.

if you're guilty you may work something out. (birds of a feather,, and all that)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That includes friends and family.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-01-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Took my CHP course and test today. Frikken 3 hrs. of pertinent info and 5 hrs. of bullshitting because N.C. REQUIRES an 8 hr. course.

The instructor ex-cop, ex-sheriffs deputy, ex-detective, made it quite clear to the class... DO NOT TALK TO COPS!

In his words.

"If you are ever in a self-defense situation the first thing you do after incapacitating the threat is re-load your weapon. You will not know exactly how many rounds you have fired and how many you have left. Trust me on this. Then check surveill your surroundings for additional threats.

If there are no additional threats then call 9-11 with your offhand. Say "I am the victim of an deadly assault. I request police and TWO ambulances at <give address.>
    I am the victim and am currently armed."

When you can see the police lights approaching, return your firearm to your holster and place your hands out to your side. The police will have the ambulances staged back until they secure the scene. If they ask you any questions simply inform them that you are the victim and need transportation to a hospital.

Nothing more. And if there are any bystanders DO NOT talk to them either.

DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS. DO NOT TALK TO bystanders. The only one you need to talk to is your lawyer on the way to the hospital."

Sage advise.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-16-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Bump for @Anti Federalist

Guest speaker sold me on U.S. Lawshield. Her stories of horror were meant to sell the product and she did.

Shut the $#@! up. And get a lawyer. Gonna talk to the Rep this week, but for $2.50 extra a month they give unlimited instant bail, I think they said.

https://www.uslawshield.com/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-20-2019 at 09:53 AM.