Thread: Laura Ebke Wins Primary

Laura Ebke Wins Primary

http://lauraebke.com/about/the-32nd-ld#.U3jxuvldWSo

She is a friend of mine, and definitely one of us.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good for her, I voted for her too. I get email updates from her group every once in a while and I think she also ran a Ron Paul meetup in Omaha for some time.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Good for her, I voted for her too. I get email updates from her group every once in a while and I think she also ran a Ron Paul meetup in Omaha for some time.
    Yeah, she ran the RPF meet up, C4L, the RLC....her Dad was the head of the local GOP when she was a kid, and she literally grew up in party politics. Her blog (RSE) was one of the Top 10 Ron Paul sites during the height of the 2007 campaign. She has a Master's in political science, teaches at the local community college.

She's a really strong candidate.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

That's great. We could use a lot more like her.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That's great. We could use a lot more like her.
    I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that we won't GET a lot more like her if we don't support people like her financially: https://secure.piryx.com/donate/8byo...r-Legislature/

Laura is great!

She's secretary of the national RLC and very helpful and communicative.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.