Thread: King endorses Collins.

King endorses Collins.

King endorsed Collins. This just pushed me a little closer to voting for Bellows.

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/05/1...relatedSidebar

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Susan Collins is so liberal that she's been endorsed by a Democrat Senator who is more conservative than she (Joe Manchin).

Why can't the Libertarian Party run candidates against her instead of constitutionalists like Ken Cuccinelli?
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Why can't the Libertarian Party run candidates against her instead of constitutionalists like Ken Cuccinelli?
    Because the LP is only interested in headlines and circle jerks, not actually doing things for the betterment of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Maybe they can't find anyone to run.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Maybe they can't find anyone to run.
    I'm sure the Democrat Party can help them out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    I'm sure the Democrat Party can help them out with that.
    Democrats and Republicans, all the same.

Democrats and Republicans, all the same.
    Yes Rand and Amash are exactly like Bernie Sanders and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes Rand and Amash are exactly like Bernie Sanders and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
    Speaking of the parties, not individuals. Cute that you picked 4 from the 2 extremes tho.

Collins allegedly says, that he gratefully accepts the endorsement "about time royalty kissed my rumpus" Collins reportedly said, for more on this and other important updates on the works of teh Collins, be sure to visit:
    http://www.tehcollins.com/

Brought to you in part, by...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Peter King?
    Steve King?

Oh, Angus King...

SKOWHEGAN, Maine — Maine’s independent U.S. Sen. Angus King endorsed his one-time political opponent, Republican U.S. Sen. Susan Collins,
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Because the LP is only interested in headlines and circle jerks, not actually doing things for the betterment of the country.
    I'm starting to agree with this

Good thing the Democrats and Republicans are there to save us from all that

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Collins allegedly says, that he gratefully accepts the endorsement "about time royalty kissed my rumpus" Collins reportedly said, for more on this and other important updates on the works of teh Collins, be sure to visit:
    http://www.tehcollins.com/

Brought to you in part, by...

When I saw the thread title, I immediately thought it was about Matt.

Peter King would definitely endorse Matt.

If we paid him enough I'm sure he'd endorse Osama...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    King endorsed Collins. This just pushed me a little closer to voting for Bellows.

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/05/1...relatedSidebar
    The leftist Senator King also endorsed the Democratic incumbent Senator from New Hampshire, even though she has no primary opponent but there are 5 Republicans running in that primary. If King wanted to look serious, he would have at least waited until the Republican primary was decided on September 9th

Sen. Angus King (I) endorses colleagues Collins (R) and Shaheen (D)
    Maine Sen. Angus King, a political independent who caucuses with the Democrats, is staying rooted in the political middle Friday by endorsing one of his Democratic colleagues and one of his Republican colleagues for reelection.

King is supporting Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) in her bid for reelection. He's also backing Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.).
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...or-reelection/
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good thing the Democrats and Republicans are there to save us from all that
    Yes, but liberty-minded individuals largely know how bad the two main parties are, the LP has good rhetoric, and some good candidates (I by no means want to paint the entire party with a broad brush), but they often reduce libertarianism to "fiscally conservative, socially liberal."
    Stop believing stupid things