Thread: Boogity-boogity, growing weed might explode home

Boogity-boogity, growing weed might explode home

This author is nuts! First off 64 plants is "massive" and poor wiring and plant food are a danger to "the children"....

From Drudge;

Massive Grow House, Cockfighting Ring Unearthed Under Dog House

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/05/13...der-dog-house/

A massive underground marijuana growing operation and a cockfighting ring were discovered in west Miami-Dade Monday night.
    Acting on an anonymous tip, police secured a search warrant for the home in the 12100 block of N.W. 6 Street and found the cleverly concealed illegal operation. A dog house on the side of the residence served as the entrance to an underground crawl space which was half the length of the home.
    The space wasn’t big enough for an adult to stand upright in. The plants were growing in soil with the help of an illegal and dangerous electrical system. The spokesman for the Miami-Dade police says the two residents in the home were stealing electricity for an unknown source and splicing it to power the operation. Between the shoddy electrical work and the chemicals used to grow the marijuana plants, Miami-Dade police said they were surprised this house didn’t explode.
    “For me it is astonishing,” said Leo Fernandez who uses the bus stop directly in front of the home. “I am here every day, if it explodes I could’ve died.”
    Detectives seized approximately 64 plants, approximately 50 pounds, of marijuana.
    Police also discovered a cockfighting ring in the backyard with both live and dead roosters.
    Word of the discovery was upsetting for Lametta Smith, a teacher at the Greater Miami Adventist Academy which is right across the street from the home.
    “It’s devastating because here is a school with over four hundred children and anything could’ve happened,” said Smith. “I don’t feel good about it. I mean my kids come here you know. I mean it’s just bad news.”
    The couple who live in the home, 46-year old Julio Valdes and 50-year old Lazara Lopez, were arrested. They face a number of charges including drug possession and trafficking within a thousand feet of a school. On Tuesday a judge set bond for the couple at $43,000. Also, they must prove the money put up for bail came from legal sources.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    someone needs to tell this 'mis-guided' person, that the gas tank on his car is far more dangerous.....

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    someone needs to tell this 'mis-guided' person, that the gas tank on his car is far more dangerous.....
    gas tank, I would suggest you warn a brother about the dangerous officer.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

this is only a hazard due to illegality. just like every other one.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

A dog house on the side of the residence served as the entrance to an underground crawl space which was half the length of the home.
    Pretty creative.

“It’s devastating because here is a school with over four hundred children and anything could’ve happened,” said Smith. “I don’t feel good about it. I mean my kids come here you know. I mean it’s just bad news.”
    Oh the drama..."devastating"

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Whats even more dangerous is the inherit risk of FALLING OFF FURNITURE. Its actually a far greater risk than even backing up over someone in a vehicle that doesnt have a fancy schmancy back up camera.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Hyperbole.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.