Thread: Divine Liturgy - split

Divine Liturgy - split

Gross.

This is as bad as idolatrous pictures posted by TER.

This site needs a REAL Moderator, if it wants to continue in the name of Jesus Christ . . .

But then, does it really function in the name of Jesus Christ?

How many here honor and reverence the name of Jesus Christ, and disapprove of such sinful and graphic posts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    Gross.

This is as bad as idolatrous pictures posted by TER.

This site needs a REAL Moderator, if it wants to continue in the name of Jesus Christ . . .

But then, does it really function in the name of Jesus Christ?

How many here honor and reverence the name of Jesus Christ, and disapprove of such sinful and graphic posts?
    I guess you finally met Danke. But I agree, this thread now needs a cleansing with some pictures of the beauty and majesty of the Divine Liturgy:

Fine, but you did not answer my question . . .

"How many here honor and reverence the name of Jesus Christ,"

It is obvious you honor and reverence your church rituals, rites, and magistrates . . . but do you honor and reverence the name of Jesus Christ, above all other things?

but do you honor and reverence the name of Jesus Christ, above all other things?
    No. I honor and show reverence for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who I receive fully in the Eucharist, not just His name.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    No. I honor and show reverence for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who I receive fully in the Eucharist, not just His name.

Well, that is a fairly good confession, even if it is superstitious in nature.

Well, that is a fairly good confession, even if it is superstitious in nature.
    It is not superstitious, it is following what Jesus commanded us to do.

Nang- its perfectly fine for Ter to copy and paste everything because Ter always credits the pro catholic site! See... if Ter did not credit those sites eduardo the rc sock puppet would call Ter out...
    Ephesians 2:8-9-

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

It is not superstitious, it is following what Jesus commanded us to do.
    Yes, Jesus commanded we remember His sacrifice of flesh and blood through the sacrament of communion . . . but spiritually . . . not literally, which only amounts to superstition.

But we know our differences on this matter, do we not?

No need to rehash them on this thread.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin007 View Post
    Nang- its perfectly fine for Ter to copy and paste everything because Ter always credits the pro catholic site! See... if Ter did not credit those sites eduardo the rc sock puppet would call Ter out...
    What sites does TER post that are pro-Catholic? Virtually every article he posts is from an Eastern Orthodox source.

What sites does TER post that are pro-Catholic? Virtually every article he posts is from an Eastern Orthodox source.
    same dif.

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

same dif.
    Actually, we are quite different.

Actually, we are quite different.
    see my reply with attribute.

see my reply with attribute.
    Are you incapable of debating without copy/pasting entire posts from others?

Are you incapable of debating without copy/pasting entire posts from others?

Can TER?

Can TER?
    Already answered:
    Yes, I can show you literally thousands of instances where TER has replied without copy pasting. When TER copy pastes it is almost always an article to start a thread.

But that's a nice tactic, deflect instead of answer.

Ed. I made a new thread.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.