Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOP Woos Mike Pence for 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    "Blah blah blah, I don't believe Jews should be able to live in their own country"- HOLLYWOOD
    You can PM profanity at me all day long. Ad hominen attacks do not convince anyone, either do your smears or Reductio ad Hitlerum posts.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-12-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More anti-semitism.

Mike Pence is a good governor and was a good Congressman. If he is the nominee, I will campaign for him. He obviously isn't as good as Rand Paul, but if Paul doesn't get the nod, I would prefer Pence over a Chris Christie/Jeb Bush establishment shill.
    Where was the anti-Semitism? Take your Zionist propaganda tactics elsewhere, please.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Where was the anti-Semitism? Take your Zionist propaganda tactics elsewhere, please.
    I found a more suitable forum for you: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

If you said that that the Japanese or South Koreans should not be allowed to live in their historic native lands on the soil that they paid for and was rightfully given to them by the previous owners of that land, I would say you're anti-Asian.
    LOL You act like this isn't a religious thing. But if it isn't, then why aren't you minding the old adage that 'charity begins at home' and down here trying to drive my white ass out of Oklahoma?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I found a more suitable forum for you: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/
    I asked you to show where the anti-Semitism was and the best you can do is "omg you're a Nazi!". Now where's the freaking anti-Semitism?

I asked you to show where the anti-Semitism was and the best you can do is "omg you're a Nazi!". Now where's the freaking anti-Semitism?
    Are you ignorant of what zionism is? "Zionism is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel." FYI, Ron Paul is a self-described zionist. There's a difference between non-interventionism in regard to Israel and anti-semitism. Ron Paul realizes this.

well as a resident of Indiana I was going to weigh in, but this thread has completely jumped the shark.

Name:  Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  71.4 KB
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Are you ignorant of what zionism is? "Zionism is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel." FYI, Ron Paul is a self-described zionist. There's a difference between non-interventionism in regard to Israel and anti-semitism. Ron Paul realizes this.
    Just because someone doesn't bow down and lick the boots of the terror state you hold so near and dear to your heart doesn't make them an anti-semite. It does, however, show that you are cut from the same cloth as AIPAC and the rest of the piece of $#@! endless war lobby because you're spewing their propaganda.
    Last edited by NewRightLibertarian; 05-11-2014 at 07:06 PM.

More anti-semitism.
    Pence is Jewish?

No, he's a hardcore Christian Zionist. Benjamin Nutteryahoo refers to people like Pence as "useful idiots".

[pedantic rant about what zionism is]
    I asked you a question, which you keep deflecting.

WHERE'S. THE. ANTI. SEMITISM?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Just go look at all the comments on Free Republic, Hot Air, Daily Caller, his Facebook page, ect, if you want to see how badly he's alienating grassroots conservatives with his recent comments. You're in complete denial if you believe that this is a winning strategy for him. And you'll just defend him no matter what he says, no matter how bad his comments are.
    Those people are not electorally relevant. Their candidates - Bachmann, Cain, Tancredo, Hunter...all failures. Try writing "deport all the dirty Mexicans & other foreigners from America now, I'm done with the La Raza-MS13 infiltration of our government" in those comments. You will probably get 100 upvotes. I highly doubt very many people in the real world take that position.

Who really are the right-wing alternatives to Rand Paul? Rubio, Jindal, Perry and Walker are all well to the left of him on immigration. Pence's immigration reform's is too. No one will care in 2016 when almost every single serious candidate except Santorum (who will tack to the center on fiscal issues) will support immigration reform.

Voter ID? Rand supports it. He just made a comment that we shouldn't focus on it so much and he's right. No one will care about one small remark he made a few years back in 2016 because he's been fairly clear on multiple occasions that he's for it. Most of the grassroots are fickle and have very short memories. Those few anti-Rand hate preachers that do care aren't in enough numbers to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL You act like this isn't a religious thing. But if it isn't, then why aren't you minding the old adage that 'charity begins at home' and down here trying to drive my white ass out of Oklahoma?
    I don't even know what you're referring to. Saying Israel has no right to the land they currently (and rightfully) occupy is like saying the United States has no right to the land we took from the Native Americans. Unlike us, Israel paid for the land to the previous owners. If you don't want to be a hypocrite, you can move your own white ass out of Oklahoma.

I don't even know what you're referring to. Saying Israel has no right to the land they currently (and rightfully) occupy is like saying the United States has no right to the land we took from the Native Americans.
    Israel...that's a foreign country, right?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

The word "Israel" appears ZERO times in the Constitution

ANTI-SEMITES
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I don't even know what you're referring to. Saying Israel has no right to the land they currently (and rightfully) occupy is like saying the United States has no right to the land we took from the Native Americans. Unlike us, Israel paid for the land to the previous owners. If you don't want to be a hypocrite, you can move your own white ass out of Oklahoma.
    IMNSHO, nobody has any right to any land. The only right they have is the right to try to defend it and keep others from taking it.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-12-2014 at 06:24 AM.

For what it's worth, I'm not opposed to the existence of Israel itself, but rather the actions that the nation has committed, as well as the way that our allegiance to their quasi-nationalist regime steers our policies. Israel is also a convenient excuse used by MIC profiteers to get evangelical useful idiots into supporting wars.

I've heard some grassroots support for Pence here in Iowa. Also, many people seem to prefer candidates that have executive experience.

If people want to criticize Israel and call them a "terrorist nation" or whatever, that's fine, but just realize it has nothing at all to do with non interventionism. There are a lot of people who are non interventionists who have no problem with Israel on a personal level. We should try to stay out of entangling alliances, but constantly criticizing a particular country isn't part of non interventionism.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If people want to criticize Israel and call them a "terrorist nation" or whatever, that's fine, but just realize it has nothing at all to do with non interventionism. There are a lot of people who are non interventionists who have no problem with Israel on a personal level. We should try to stay out of entangling alliances, but constantly criticizing a particular country isn't part of non interventionism.
    This is how I feel about it.

Contrary to the way some here present the evidence, there is a medium between antisemitism and zionism.

I believe Israel exists and has a right to defend itself. I have a problem with treating them like the 51st state of the USA, and supporting them with US tax dollars. We have no responsibility to protect Israel. In fact, as a Christian, I have yet to be swayed by any of the politically convenient verses thrown around as if the USA will collapse from God removing His hand from us if we don't.

That's not a small government position, but meh, that's what I've come to expect from people who want to use our corrupt government to do God's bidding instead of realizing He is in control.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    I've heard some grassroots support for Pence here in Iowa. Also, many people seem to prefer candidates that have executive experience.
    And back on the subject of Mike Pence, he has been preparing for this run, and his stint as Governor was part of that plan. You will notice that some pundits have been pushing the mantra that we need executive experience in candidates (Governors)? Now they have many people repeating that mantra. Conditioning.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And back on the subject of Mike Pence, he has been preparing for this run, and his stint as Governor was part of that plan. You will notice that some pundits have been pushing the mantra that we need executive experience in candidates (Governors)? Now they have many people repeating that mantra. Conditioning.
    Agree, but it has been common sentiment for a long time. Obama bucked the trend, but that was out of the ordinary. Back when I first got TICKED OFF at Republicans (2002/2003), Pence was on my short list of Republicans whose record actually matched their campaign rhetoric. That was also when I found Ron Paul.

Governor experience was why back in the mid 2000s I expected Sanford to be our first liberty President. Then the devil won him over.

Here's my take on Pence: I'd give him a 2.5-3 star rating at this point (out of 5). Obviously there are MUCH worse.

But he's fallen into the crony capitalism fold that the establishment wants to maintain. He also will be much more interventionist than most of us would like. I would guess him to only be a slightly better President than Bush. I do think he'd have backbone and use the veto pen more often than Bush did.

He would not be my choice, but if we play the lesser of evils dance that the establishment always makes us play (thanks sold out media!) then there are far FAR worse choices.
    Last edited by mosquitobite; 05-12-2014 at 01:01 PM.

For what it's worth, I'm not opposed to the existence of Israel itself, but rather the actions that the nation has committed, as well as the way that our allegiance to their quasi-nationalist regime steers our policies. Israel is also a convenient excuse used by MIC profiteers to get evangelical useful idiots into supporting wars.

Then don't say you're anti-zionist. If you don't know what the term means, then don't use it.

Ding-da-da-ding-ding-ding. You are the winner of plus rep.

Then don't say you're anti-zionist. If you don't know what the term means, then don't use it.
    You, sir, are such a scumbag. You still haven't identified where the "anti-Semitism" is in anyone's post, yet you somehow have the gall to attack me for using a word as it's commonly used in the 21st century. If anyone has demonstrated not understanding the meaning of a word, it's you through your use of "anti-Semitism".

The Hell if it doesn't... Israeli stranglehold on Washington DC and the financed foreign policy through political bribery, blackmail, or opposition to sitting politicians. These politicians coerced through those 3 Israeli methods AND to align the country's foreign polices running brutal regimes, assassinating foreign governments/politicians, overthrow nations, install oppressive dictators and of course $100s of Billions to Israel in USAID/subsidies/corp. welfare/etc. Even the CIA & FBI confirmed to the cause of 9/11 horror at the Commission hearings, all the Washington DC policy stink tanks that are mostly run by Israeli agents; Woodrow Wilson Institute, AEI, CFR, CSIS, FPI, PNAC, JINSA, Rand, Aspen Institute, etc foreign policy institutes/foundations/centers/Stink tanks. It's no secret Mike Pence has and is being groomed, just like so many before him... And guess who pays for it all in so many different ways?

Non intervention? Those Saudi Terrorists didn't run those planes into the; Kremlin, Tienanmen Square, or the Taj Mahal... they hit only 2 locations NYC/Manhattan and Washington DC. That should be the first clue...

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 05-13-2014 at 12:38 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Zionism is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.
    So it's for Jews only, sounds a tad racist to me.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You, sir, are such a scumbag. You still haven't identified where the "anti-Semitism" is in anyone's post, yet you somehow have the gall to attack me for using a word as it's commonly used in the 21st century. If anyone has demonstrated not understanding the meaning of a word, it's you through your use of "anti-Semitism".
    If you believed that Jews should not be allowed to live in their historic native lands on the soil that they paid for and was rightfully given to them by the previous owners of that land, I would say you're anti-semitic. You, however, said that you do not believe this, which means you do not understand what zionism is.

If you believed that Jews should not be allowed to live in their historic native lands on the soil that they paid for and was rightfully given to them by the previous owners of that land, I would say you're anti-semitic. You, however, said that you do not believe this, which means you do not understand what zionism is.
    By your definition, I am anti-Semitic, even though I hold absolutely nothing against Jews.

Your definition is wrong, and slanderous, because it paints those who oppose Zionism as racist haters.

I don't believe that anyone is entitled to historic lands on the basis of their ethnic group. I also think it is the moral duty for Israel to compensate the refugees that were created through the ethnic cleansing of Zionism, but realize the best chance of achieving peace is some sort of two-state solution. At this point, what has happened has happened, and those involved need to look forward and reach a peace agreement. This is none of OUR business, do you agree?
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 05-13-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12