Thread: Ron Paul Supports David Dewhurst

Ron Paul Supports David Dewhurst

Translation: Dan Patrick must be absolutely horrible.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...unoff-Election

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Translation: Dan Patrick must be absolutely horrible.
    Wow, you must be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

gonna throw me a "Wow" in there to

ya I don't see Ron actually using the word endorse, merely support so I am editing the title a little

I don't care about endorsements.

Dan Patrick is a weasel who cannot be trusted. He was one of David Dewhurst's biggest supporters in 2012. If I lived in Texas, I would vote for the honest slimeball over the lying one. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. Patrick is a potential senate or gubernatorial candidate. Dewhurst won't be.

I guess to put some perspective on this, when our delegates in Tampa organized a walk out with the the delegates from other States Chanting "We are the future" Dan Patrick was there waiting outside a camera laughing at them recording it all. He's really a pompous ass.

I guess there are always exceptions to the "lesser of two evils" talk. Yeah Dan is awful apparently

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting. Good to know. Although, hell would have to freeze over before I would vote for Dewhurst. He is the reason we still have the TSA in Texas.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    I guess there are always exceptions to the "lesser of two evils" talk. Yeah Dan is awful apparently
    Just cast an empty ballot in that race is all I can say. Show your discontent by voting for neither.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    Just cast an empty ballot in that race is all I can say. Show your discontent by voting for neither.
    I think it's a strong sign that an empty ballot vote would be far worse when Ron Paul is supporting an establishment member.

Patrick is a giant ****hole. I tend to vote Republican reliably, but if I were in Texas and Patrick wins the nomination, I'd open an exception and vote 3rd party. Definitely would vote Dewhurst in the primary just to see Patrick losing.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    Patrick is worse than Dewhurst. Every liberty-loving Texan who voted in the GOP lietenant governor primary should vote for Dewhurst in the runoff.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Patrick is worse than Dewhurst. Every liberty-loving Texan who voted in the GOP lietenant governor primary should vote for Dewhurst in the runoff.
    Agreed. Afterwards, regardless of the result, we should vote Libertarian in the general.