Thread: What does everyone think of our new state specific pages

What does everyone think of our new state specific pages

Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice. There is only 1 day left to the NC Primary, but we have 2 fellow travelers, Jeanette Hodges for NC Supreme Court, William Mitchell for Franklin County Sheriff. Voting starts in 24 hr and is over in 36. So I don't expect to see this on the site.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I don't really see the point, so I just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgs01 View Post
    Very nice, more info needed obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I don't really see the point, so I just ignore them.
    this is about candidates4liberty.com, not RPF.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Nice. There is only 1 day left to the NC Primary, but we have 2 fellow travelers, Jeanette Hodges for NC Supreme Court, William Mitchell for Franklin County Sheriff. Voting starts in 24 hr and is over in 36. So I don't expect to see this on the site.
    If they win their primary I will look them over and add them. Not sure if they have a general opponent.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    this is about candidates4liberty.com, not RPF.
    I get that part. I usually just strongly prefer simpler.