Thread: Why is John Bolton bad?

Question Why is John Bolton bad?

Can people please cite concrete reasons why John Bolton is bad?

I need to explain to a few others why he is and don't remember much about him to be honest.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He wants to attack Iran .

Shaft is bad. I don't know about this Bolton fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Can people please cite concrete reasons why John Bolton is bad?

I need to explain to a few others why he is and don't remember much about him to be honest.
    He is the man for whom "War is Always the Answer".

Evil neoconservative scumbag who wants to kill everyone on the planet (and opposes all Tea Party and Constitutional conservative candidates)?

Here's a link, don't use it as a reference, but it's informative:

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Bolton_John
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Who are you arguing against? Are they red blooded Republicans who couldn't care less about the costs American empire and the amount of death and destruction it produces?

In that case, he supports gay marriage on the sate and federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by messana View Post
    Who are you arguing against? Are they red blooded Republicans who couldn't care less about the costs American empire and the amount of death and destruction it produces?

In that case, he supports gay marriage on the sate and federal level.
    Yes, extremely conservative individuals are the ones Im having the discussion with.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Warmongering torture master

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He believes America can control the world if we would just adopt the right international policies.

Never mind that we can't even control what goes on in our own prisons, schools, state houses...

He's caught up in the game without understanding that the game cannot be won - there are only losers.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

You mean John "Bomb-'em-All!" Bolton?

The guy who was insisting three years ago that Iran was gonna have a Big Nasty Bomb in under six months if we didn't annihilate every last person in the country?

Hmm.

I dunno.

If you have to ask.....

Here's the ironclad argument.

Nobody in government has had a lip wig like that since Grover Cleveland.
    I mean, get with the times. They've changed. That means anything people did in the past is invalid, and the people who did them are not to be emulated in any way.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

For the tea party conservatives and social conservatives, you can point out that he supports gay marriage.

Bolton, John Right Web - December 04, 2013 Former UN ambassador John Bolton, a vocal advocate of unilateral U.S. military intervention, continues to call for U.S. strikes on Iran to halt the country's nuclear enrichment program. And although Bolton himself has said he wouldn't vote to authorization U.S. strikes on Syria, he has nonetheless criticized the Obama administration for failing to launch them. Bolton is also increasingly active in the political arena, recently launching an eponymous super PAC and hinting that he is considering a run for president in 2016 to fight back against the increasing libertarian influence on GOP foreign policy. - See more at: http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profi....NnHMXRmU.dpuf
    http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profi...y/individuals/
    Wikipedia describes Bolton's mindset as "often equating diplomacy with weakness and indecisiveness."

need more?

he's pro drug war.
    Last edited by surf; 05-02-2014 at 11:04 AM.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions - and the [un]official football club of RPF

His parents didn't raise him right and government schools.

Well, since most people these days base their entire philosophies and judge of character on material and asinine things such as how cool someone is, or how good this guy looks, he's already a loser. And besides, he looks like this jack-ass:
    [IMG] free upload pictures[/IMG]

And nobody liked that guy, amirite?
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously, does Google not work on Matt's computer?

Same old crap - he's too busy to actually do any work himself, so he comes here in hopes that we will do it for him.

I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Same old crap - he's too busy to actually do any work himself, so he comes here in hopes that we will do it for him.
    And ironically, he's usually the first person to talk down to someone as if he is superior to them because he used to work for Ron Paul.

Is this for real?

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

That plus. My teacher used to tell us that there are no stupid question and I used to believe it. Well not anymore. You got to first ask yourself what you like about him. He is not a traditional conservative nor is he a social conservative or a free market guy or a limited govt type or a libertarian. In fact, I dont even think he is a conservative, the only positive thing I can kinda say about him is that he opposes the UN. But that is because he thinks they "restrain" American power too much
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Ha this is a roast.

Chime in!!!!
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

“On gay marriage, I support it, at both the state level and the federal level. Gay marriage is something I’ve thought about at length as I’ve looked at my future. I concluded, a couple years ago, that I think it should be permissible and treated the same at both levels.” - John Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    “On gay marriage, I support it, at both the state level and the federal level. Gay marriage is something I’ve thought about at length as I’ve looked at my future. I concluded, a couple years ago, that I think it should be permissible and treated the same at both levels.” - John Bolton
    Shoot, I also agree with him on gay marriage
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    “On gay marriage, I support it, at both the state level and the federal level. Gay marriage is something I’ve thought about at length as I’ve looked at my future. I concluded, a couple years ago, that I think it should become gay at both levels.” - John Bolton
    There fixed it for ya!!!
    - Josef Stalin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not getting much useful in this thread other than the gay marriage thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Not getting much useful in this thread other than the gay marriage thing....
    What are any points you have in his favor? (that may be a clue to the problem)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

John Bolton was smart enough to see the writing on the wall and coward enough to pull his name from renomination as ambassador to the UN. (He was informed by the politicians they were going to vote him out) Yet he clings to that title. Of course the clown has a treasure of Sryian lies and propaganda if you go up on YouTube for the evidence.

I do like these 2 Bolton vids the best...

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I'd rather praise Doug Wead.