Thread: Hey Danke

Hey Danke

From Drudge;

Medical Student Auctioning Off Virginity, Highest Bidder At $550,000

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04...der-at-550000/

Las Vegas (CBS LAS VEGAS) – An American medical student is auctioning off her virginity to the highest bidder, and although the top offer currently stands at $550,000 – she says she does not need the money.
    Using the alias “Elizabeth Raine” and operating a blog entitled, “Musings of a Virgin Whore,” the 28-year-old self-proclaimed virgin said she is willing to submit to a medical examination or polygraph as proof to the winning bidder, which will be determined when bidding concludes on May 7.
    The blonde “Med School Virgin” writes that she has attended “excellent private schools,” has a bachelor’s degree and is currently a student in a combined MD/PhD program at a “leading university.” The auction website “About Me” section says that she was born in the U.S. but spent much of her time growing up abroad.
    She writes on her blog that she is not using the auction “to earn status, money, or feed my own ego.” However, she does note that she obviously wants the financial benefit.
    Her height is listed as 5’10” and her weight as 130 lbs, with blonde hair and green eyes.
    “I approach people with warmth and curiosity, and I am careful not to overlook anyone. I have found the most complex and wonderful individuals are rarely the most obvious ones,” reads one of her self-described details.
    “I hate to plan life, and instead embrace its mysteries and twists, in addition to its breathtaking moments,” she describes, although she said she has been planning the auction for one-year and is “more educated about prostitution, virginity and slut-shaming.”
    Nevada is currently the only state in the U.S. where prostitution is legal. She will reportedly engage in the sexual intercourse in Australia as a way of circumventing American prostitution laws.
    In the course of a self-interview posted to the website, Raine says she does not care about being labeled a prostitute by some, and she describes that while she does not advocate prostitution she supports the “decriminalization and destigmatization” of the world’s oldest profession.
    She quotes late comedian George Carlin’s thoughts on prostitution: “Why should it be illegal to sell something that is perfectly legal to give away?”
    She says she has no “moral objection” to the auction, and says she operates from her own moral code “founded on a world of education and human emotion.” She writes that her virginity “has never been anything less than a source of personal freedom and power, even prior to placing it up for auction.”
    She has promised to donate 35 percent of the auction proceeds to a charity “that brings education to women in developing countries.” She adds that she is not making such a gesture due to guilt, but instead because she doesn’t need all the money.
    Writing on her blog, she says she will not release “the single smallest detail” about the highest bidder for her virginity, and that she is intrigued by the “mysterious” adventure awaiting her, and she noted to critics that she will surely be “more enlightened in one particular area” of her life.
    According to her bidding rules, each bidder must come forward with a non-refundable sum of $100 through a PayPal account. If notified as the winner on May 7, that bidder is to wire-transfer the amount into a trust fund designated by “the Virgin” within 24 hours after the meeting, “provided that the Successful Bidder and the Virgin have had Sexual Intercourse,” reads the website.
    Bidders from Serbia, Japan, Australia, the UK and the U.S. have already placed successive bids of more than $100,000 each since Apr. 1.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks Tod.

Highest Bidder now at $550,001
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks Tod.

Highest Bidder now at $550,001
    Yeah, I saw this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Yeah, I saw this thread.
    Aren't u married? Or were u thinking of my upcoming B-day?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If her female parts are brand new, does she still qualify as a virgin?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Aren't u married? Or were u thinking of my upcoming B-day?
    I was thinking of your birthday. But then I saw this:

6. PROTECTION OF VIRGIN

6.1. The Successful Bidder shall wear a condom when having Sexual Intercourse with the Virgin or supply the Virgin a medical report clearing him of sexually transmitted diseases dated within 24 hours of the Meeting.

6.2. The Successful Bidder shall not:-

6.2.1. Be under the influence of alcohol or of any drugs during the Meeting;

6.2.2. Penetrate the anus of the Virgin;

6.2.3. Treat the Virgin violently.
    I guess it wouldn't be the perfect present for you.

whoa, thanks for the heads up.

I guess I'll go for sloppy seconds, just the cost of dinner for that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Probably not that hard to fake a medical report.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well...at over have a mil, she'd better have a cape with a big S on it in them drawers or something. Fireworks and whatnot....

Happy bidding, fellers.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 05-01-2014 at 05:02 PM.

whoa, thanks for the heads up.

I guess I'll go for sloppy seconds, just the cost of dinner for that.
    She's probably an 'enlightened feminist' so she'd split the check with you.

She's probably an 'enlightened feminist' so she'd split the check with you.
    umm, even 'enlightened feminist' make me pay.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If her female parts are brand new, does she still qualify as a virgin?
    A couple weeks back I posted a thread about laboratory grown vaginas...

I'm betting that it won't be long before "new parts" are standard issue...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    A couple weeks back I posted a thread about laboratory grown vaginas....
    Do they fit in fleshlights?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    A couple weeks back I posted a thread about laboratory grown vaginas...

I'm betting that it won't be long before "new parts" are standard issue...
    You never know. She is probably old school and just had her willy turned inside out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hook Up Truck' Hits San Fran Streets Offering Haven For Casual Sex
    http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...sual-safe-sex/

I feel I'm being singled out.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's a picture of her...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still-7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	2405

“I approach people with warmth and curiosity, and I am careful not to overlook anyone. I have found the most complex and wonderful individuals are rarely the most obvious ones,” reads one of her self-described details. “I hate to plan life, and instead embrace its mysteries and twists, in addition to its breathtaking moments.”

Looks like the lotion is NOT in the basket, again...

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    Looks like the lotion is NOT in the basket, again...
    "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again".