Thread: Nice spike in tea party subscribers today

Nice spike in tea party subscribers today

apparently we got some peoples attention, success breeds success and so forth. Or is this just another graph anomaly?
    Last edited by MarcS; 12-01-2007 at 12:07 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With all the jerks out there who are making fake pledges I hold nothing as for sure any more. We all know the numbers will be good, but pledges mean nothing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    With all the jerks out there who are making fake pledges I hold nothing as for sure any more. We all know the numbers will be good, but pledges mean nothing at this point.
    We thought the same thing on November 5th, and look what happened there...
    Time will tell...

Nothing is for certain until we see it on the 16th. Until then, all we can do is continue to support and promote the effort.

Pledges mean EVERYTHING with us.

We got 200 dollars PLUS for every pledge we recieved for both November 5th and 30th. That is the best part of yesterday. I'm so pleased that we manages to get that ration for a second time. I'm absolutley positive that we will make 5 million on the 16th because if it. While other campaigns may fail the pledge test. Like Fred's Giving Day. We THRIVE on it.

December 16th will be HUGE. I have no doubt of that of all and November 30 proved that what is pledged is a very, VERY significant number as to what we will make.

Have no fear. The money will be there.

I'm giving $500 just to make up for phony pledges.

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    I'm giving $500 just to make up for phony pledges.
    attaboy!

I am sure the site working has SOMETHING to do with the down pledges and now going up sinc the site is up
    No one reads signatures.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    does anyone remember how long we had to promote Nov. 5th?

I think that the teaparty will be a great success. People are having more time to save money. People have seen the effects of the Nov. 5th one... and want to do it again.. and the skeptics that did not participate last time will now donate to be a part of history in the making.

My prediction is we get 7 million.

Even if people are flase pledging the TeaParty - at this point the number of pledges is to generate excitement.

NO I do NOT mean to go and false pledge to make it look bigger than it is! I mean those who are trying to "wreck" teh TeaParty by false pledging only will help generate more excitement about it and more people will sign up.

Maybe they added the offline pledges?

(just a jab at the Huckmaster)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It doesn't matter if the pledges are inflated. We raised 4 million with less than 20,000 pledges. I bet pledges were inflated then too. But we still outperformed. Greatly outperformed. I think because the 5th was such a huge success, thousands of people outside the campaign are expecting us to do it again. The media has given it quite the publicity already. We had an ad in USA today promoting it. Many of the fence sitters said, "dang, there is a risk Ron Paul can get somewhere this election" and they will be joining us too. So I'm very glad these numbers are going up. It boosts morale way up there. And that was something I knew was inherently bad about the 11th and the 30th too, the numbers were too low (as well as the time, we hardly had time to organize them). The Tea Party, no matter what, will be a success.