Thread: BREAKING: Boehner's Primary Opponent Fired For Running Anti-Boehner Ad

Default BREAKING: Boehner's Primary Opponent Fired For Running Anti-Boehner Ad

Article here.

J.D. Winteregg has been fired from his adjunct professor position at Cedarville University in Ohio. Winteregg set out to accomplish a goal that many deemed impossible. As he watched the country decline and witnessed a failure to lead by Republican leadership, he made the decision to run for Congress. His target? The seat currently occupied by Republican House Speaker John Boehner.

Winteregg's campaign made waves when he released a web ad that went viral entitled "Electile Dysfunction." The Daily Caller reports that upon informing him of his firing, Cedarville University cited this ad specifically as the reason.

After the news about his dismissal from Cedarville University was made, Winteregg made the following statement on his campaigns, Facebook page.

"When J.D. was thinking about running for this seat, he was told by several political 'insiders' (off the record, of course) that if he challenged the Speaker, he would never work in Ohio again. He refused to be intimidated and ran anyway because Boehner represents DC special interests over those of his constituents.

Now there's this.

Is the Speaker directly involved? Maybe, maybe not. There will never be a paper trail. Do he and his surrogates use strong-arm tactics to ward off prospective opponents and make potential staffers think twice about working for them? Absolutely. Enough is enough.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

called the school

Please tell me why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).

The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

^THAT^

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    called the school
    What did they say?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Winteregg should use this to get more attention for his campaign and as a real example of why a politician like Boehner needs to be replaced. This is the type of thing that could really turn people off to Boehner and get them rooting for the underdog. There are a lot of people that love backing underdogs.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

[edit]
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^this is the ad in question^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by tod evans; 05-01-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Cedarville is very conservative. I haven't seen the add, but the innuendo of its name seems like the kind of thing that wouldn't go over well. Also, there's really no security in adjunct teaching. It's a semester-by-semester gig. Unless they actually booted him in the midst of a semester, simply not hiring him to teach again isn't the same thing as firing him.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I haven't seen the add,
    I posted it right above your post..