Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Going on at the Bundy Ranch?

What's Going on at the Bundy Ranch?

Rumors are flying that the head of the "militia" has kicked all of the Oath Keepers out of the Bundy ranch due to "desertion" or going to take a shower?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Links, posts something something something? Or F.U.D.?

Apparently, they have an issue with Stewart Rhodes pulling Oathkeepers out after he posted the "drone strike" message.

Last edited by CPUd; 04-28-2014 at 08:55 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdH4s...ature=youtu.be

Video going after the OathKeepers. I have read some comments that indicate that the militia "leader" got mad at them for going back to their hotel rooms to clean up...

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdH4s...ature=youtu.be

Video going after the OathKeepers. I have read some comments that indicate that the militia "leader" got mad at them for going back to their hotel rooms to clean up...
    THIS is why we can't have good things. Ego need to be set aside.

I hate $#@!ing people.

Why is it I don't trust "Bhudda?"
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

This is the problem with organizing. One has to ALWAYS worry about infiltrators. What a charlie foxtrot this is turning out to be.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Politics takes it's toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Politics takes it's toll.
    I am damn sick of politics!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What's Going on at the Bundy Ranch?
    Same thing that goes on whenever there is more than one person in any situation: DRAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Same thing that goes on whenever there is more than one person in any situation: DRAMA!

Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. I sure as hell do not want to see another Wounded Knee. SMDH.

The main thing here...which strikes me as ego...full on...is that none of this was handled internally. A video was made. It was released. Now counter point is going to have to be made. Ad naseum. It's a distraction. It's bull$#@!. Those huffing and puffing and taking a vote do Cliven Bundy no justice.

I just got back from a meeting with Stewart and several other oath keepers. We will be releasing a video on our YouTube channel soon in response to some of these claims. Since I am not an official spokesperson for OK I will leave it at that for now. I will post the video here once uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post

Who is "Buddha"? What happened to the guy with the white goatee from NH, named Jerry? edit: I see Jerry in the "Bombshell" video agreeing that Stewart is a "traitor" to the cause.

Oath Keepers

April 26

To dispel any rumors. I just got this from the board of directors. This is verbatim. ~ Leslie

We are not leaving. We redeployed off the X in anticipation of the potential drone strike. OK is still on site and on mission Direct from the BoD.

Oath Keepers

5 hours ago

Update: Stewart Rhodes is in the process of making a video to address the allegations against the Oath Keepers that everyone is seeing. We will make that video available as soon as we can. Thanks.

Last edited by Tod; 04-28-2014 at 10:13 PM.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Why is it I don't trust "Bhudda?"
    Good instincts? And I don't trust this dude Ryan Payne... I heard someone say he was a ranger which he did not refute... but when asked by a ranger OKer some specific questions his reply was duh, duh, duh... He could not answer some basic questions any ranger would know. Hmmm
    Last edited by VegasPatriot; 04-28-2014 at 10:22 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is the OK web page acknowledging Jerry Delemus as the head of ranch security:
    "We have six Oath Keepers here from New Hampshire (one of whom – Jerry DeLemus – is now the head of security for the ranch)."
    OK also claims Jerry as an OK, but it is not apparent to me that he is actually a part of Stewart's group. I wonder if Stewart took liberties implying that he is a part of Stewart's group? The only thing I've heard from Jerry's lips is that he is the founder of a 9-12 project in New Hampshire.

http://oathkeepers.org/.../calling-all-oath-keepers-to.../

Last edited by Tod; 04-28-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Jello wrangling 101

More from the OK facebook page:

Anyone care to justify this? I think some answers are in order.

From the XO of a Montana militia:

"we are not looking to place any blame. Stewart Rhodes has left the ranch, taken most of his people, the militia still there no longer have access to the donations from the oathkeepers, and Stewart also took the 2 truck loads of equipment that the people of montana sent to help the militia."

Doesn't sound real cool that Stewart Rhodes took property donated & earmarked for use of the militia by Montana residents, does it? Looks to me like Stewart is trying to thumb his nose at the Bundy's at the expense of the boots on the ground. How patriotic is that? How asinine can you get?

Like · · 8 hours ago near Owenton, KY
    • David Brown likes this.

• Bill Bohart Knowing the news about the drone strike was put out by Stewart Rhodes, but now that link has been taken down.
      8 hours ago · Like

• Oath Keepers The link is active, see our post for the corrected link, and the above is bull$#@!. We are not thieves. The equipment was Stewart's own personal equipment that he purchased for this mission. The donations came through our OK donation links. We do not steal people's property.

7 hours ago · Like · 3

• Bill Bohart The drone attacks never happened, good thing. I understand pulling out the untrained, unable. I don't understand pulling out the trained and able. BTW, boots on the ground report a different story. I don't know, I was not there. IF the XO of a Montana militia is full of bull$#@!? So be it. This means the brave Men who stayed are also full of bull$#@!, which I doubt. I received these reports repeatedly. Perhaps my intel chain is bull$#@!? Thanks for answering my request.
      6 hours ago · Like

• Bill Bohart Please understand I do not wish to engage in childish drama, a seek the truth only. God bless the good Men and Women of Oath Keepers.
      6 hours ago · Like · 1

• Oath Keepers The coinintelpro psyop is being perfectly executed against us. Stewart will be releasing a video statement.

5 hours ago · Like · 1

• Bill Bohart I could not agree more. Digging out facts can prove to be most difficult.
      5 hours ago · Like · 1

• Anita C Lively I'm just guessing here that some of this came from Santilli. I've seen him do good things on the ground with 'real live' ustream, but then he gets back to his office and it all turns into hype hype hype, money, money, money. I really do dislike him and if he isn't live or have live video from on the ground I won't watch or listen to him. He did the same thing with the truckers last year. he and zeeda and ben were all supposed to be supporting the ride. then after a couple days he took down the donate button, said zeeda stole the money, she blamed him and after a while the whole thing just faded away. all i can say to anyone is they are only for themselves when push comes to shove. then this incident came up and first Santilli, now zeeda and ben show up again. just a warning folks.
      5 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2

• Bill Bohart I share this as FYI, I just received it. Looks like future PR issues to overcome; I work very hard to establish cohesion in the Patriot movement, The best way to address issues; head on.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdH4sQa2V8UBOMBSHELL Breaking Meeting At Bundy Ranch On Stewart Rhodes Oathkeepers!
      "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is ... See More

5 hours ago · Like · 4

• Bill Bohart Anita, my intel comes from independent boots on location.(NOT connected to OMA) After I receive intel I search for backup facts. That is why I'm here now. I found the best way to get answers; Ask questions. I do come across a little abrasive at times. for that I apologize.
      4 hours ago · Like · 1

• Michael Benghazi Malinconico I have been warning MANY OF PETE SANTILLI on the conference call
      4 hours ago · Like

• Bill Bohart FYI, I don't collect intel from syndicated media. Pete Santilli or Alex Jones. I depend on boots on the ground, then what back up I can find.
      4 hours ago · Like · 1

• Oath Keepers The man running that "meeting" in the black shirt is a cointel agent. The others standing around him have been duped. The video is full of lies. There is much that happened there that OKs had the integrity to try to work out rather than throw others under the bus. Stewart will be releasing a statement.

4 hours ago · Like · 4

• Roxy Ladie When the statement is released I will share it to Prepare to Take America Back and American White History Month 2 so they can see his side ~Rebel III%
      4 hours ago · Like · 1

• Bill Bohart I don't know Ryan Payne OMA personally, I do know Jerry Bruckheart both OMA. Jerry seems to have his heart in the right place, unfortunately he is not on site.

4 hours ago · Like

• Bill Bohart I have two Specops in the mountains near this theater of operation I receive intel from. I cannot reveal their names for obvious reasons.
      4 hours ago · Like

The man running that "meeting" in the black shirt is a cointel agent.
    Either way I don't like him.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    When $#@! like this is going on you don't air dirty laundry unless you have an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    When $#@! like this is going on you don't air dirty laundry unless you have an agenda.
    I guess you haven't met this group of folks I know, called "libertarians..."

I don't fedbook, could one of you who does please give a synopsis?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I don't fedbook, could one of you who does please give a synopsis?
    I've posted about all there is of significance on THAT facebook page. In other words: not much. (is it even the real ok page? there is another one that is a closed group https://www.facebook.com/groups/OathkeeperPatriots/ and zillion other pages with the name Oath Keeper in the name)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What I find most interesting about the "Bombshell" video is how the guy in the black shirt is trying to force the issue on splitting the group by having people vote that Stewart and pals are deserters who will not be "allowed" back on the property. Why is this Jerry DeLemus meekly following? He was supposed to be the head of ranch security. That the guy in the black shirt is pushing that raises red flags for me.

Now, where is Stewart and why silent?

The account for that YouTube video has now been 86'ed.

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
    Sorry about that.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    The account for that YouTube video has now been 86'ed.
    Yes is has,,
    Can anyone tell me what was in it? I have heard several bits of things from several places.. But cannot verify all.

Seems there is an issue with conflicting leadership.

And while I appreciate the Oath Keepers showing up,, They are not Militia.. They have distanced themselves from Militia in the past.. And have conflicted with the Militia on this scene.
    Oath Keepers are educational and political.. And the LE side has a serious conflict of interests at times.

Folks (from reports I have heard) Have been run off..

The militia was on this scene before the Oath Keepers showed up. It is not their show.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    What I find most interesting about the "Bombshell" video is how the guy in the black shirt is trying to force the issue on splitting the group by having people vote that Stewart and pals are deserters who will not be "allowed" back on the property. Why is this Jerry DeLemus meekly following? He was supposed to be the head of ranch security. That the guy in the black shirt is pushing that raises red flags for me.

Now, where is Stewart and why silent?
    Yep. If I were a fed tasked with disrupting Bundy's supporters the first thing that I would do would create dissention, distrust, and devide. Black shirt is doing his job handily. Nice uniform too. It Stands out among folks as to be easily identified by his own troops(the feds) in case violence breaks out and/or for easy identification in video footage in a future court case.

Curious, does this guy dress similar everyday?

As for Jerry, Blackshirt probably recognized that jerry had to be on his side. Being a professional at what he does he won Jerry's trust/confidence via long midnight campfire chats etc..

To be sure my post is pure speculation based on what I've read here. Hopefully the boots on the ground will shake all this out without any more drama.
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    I've posted about all there is of significance on THAT facebook page. In other words: not much. (is it even the real ok page? there is another one that is a closed group https://www.facebook.com/groups/OathkeeperPatriots/ and zillion other pages with the name Oath Keeper in the name)
    There hasn't been a response video posted yet and people are being impatient and rude. Yes that is the OK page for OK.org

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The man running that "meeting" in the black shirt is a cointel agent.

Anyone publicly airing any internal disagreements is a cointel agent, or at the very least a moron and should be marked as such.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast