Thread: Ron Paul: Record Low Lending Foreshadows Housing Market Issues

Ron Paul: Record Low Lending Foreshadows Housing Market Issues

April 26, 2014

Record Low Lending Foreshadows Housing Market Issues

Ron discusses the latest real estate and lending report which serves as evidence that current monetary policy could send the U.S. into another troubled housing market.

Episode Duration: 06:59
    http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/video/...market-issues/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting. From what I've heard recently, the housing market is going into another bubble.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

House prices in my area were affordable but within the last year and half they're ballooning back up to 2006-2007 levels. There still aren't as many jobs as there were back in '06. It will be "interesting" to see how this shakes out.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Interesting. From what I've heard recently, the housing market is going into another bubble.
    I'm pretty sure real property is where they are trying to bleed off the money bubble, in the theory that real property is finite. It might be, but we aren't anywhere near the end of it now. So it will just create additional trauma when the whole house of cards comes down.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn