Thread: FreedomWorks PAC endorses T.W. Shannon

FreedomWorks PAC endorses T.W. Shannon

"FreedomWorks PAC became the latest conservative group to back T.W. Shannon in the U.S. Senate race to fill the remaining two years of Sen. Tom Coburn’s (R-OK) term.

The grassroots organization announced its endorsement yesterday, calling the former state House Speaker the 'clear choice for Oklahomans looking to preserve individual freedom and rein in Washington’s out-of-control spending.'"

http://www.unitedliberty.org/article...ses-tw-shannon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Things certainly aren't looking very good in Oklahoma. Looks like it will come down to Neocon White vs Neocon Black unless something changes real fast.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He must already be AIPAC approved if MichaelDavis is pushing him.

Ayep....first google result:
    http://www.aifl.org/press-room/press...ors-delegation

(That website is terrifying! I knew AIPAC's buying of politicians was a common theme but the "delegations" page is downright scary for anyone that is an America-firster. Everyone from Attorney Generals to Bloggers/Writers to Harvard Law students to School Administrators gets a free trip to Israel for indoctrination. Yikes.)
    Last edited by devil21; 04-29-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He must already be AIPAC approved if MichaelDavis is pushing him.

Ayep....first google result:
    http://www.aifl.org/press-room/press...ors-delegation
    I'm not pushing him. I'm here to provide information. I prefer Brogdon to win, but between Lankford and Shannon, I'll chose Shannon.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    I'm not pushing him. I'm here to provide information. I prefer Brogdon to win, but between Lankford and Shannon, I'll chose Shannon.
    Good point. We already have a 5 star Liberty candidate running for that seat in OK, Randy Brogdon. Everyone else is a "lesser of evils" choice and not worthy of attention.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

FreedomWorks PAC endorses T.W. Shannon
    New headline: FreedomWorks PAC screws up another endorsement.

(For those out of the loop, see rescinded Shane Osborn endorsement.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    New headline: FreedomWorks PAC screws up another endorsement.

(For those out of the loop, see rescinded Shane Osborn endorsement.)
    Brogdon has already lost. Any money given to him would have been a waste.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait....

did you say Brogdon has already lost? What is your source?

I'm not very up-to-date on his campaign overall but his website doesn't jive with that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Wait....

did you say Brogdon has already lost? What is your source?

I'm not very up-to-date on his campaign overall but his website doesn't jive with that at all.
    What I mean is Brogdon has basically already lost. His campaign is dead in the water.

What I mean is Brogdon has basically already lost. His campaign is dead in the water.
    So you're just making $#@! up then. Gotcha.

You have a whole lot of interest in where other people spend their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You have a whole lot of interest in where other people spend their money.
    Go right ahead. You can give some to Pat McGeehan and Owen Hill too.

I suppose if Lankford won, you could run Bridenstine against him in 2016.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.