Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please post articles, tubes, etc. on Harry Reid here!

Allegedly a list of all the land parcels Harry Reid and family have been buying up around the Bundy ranch. Other write-ups on Reid, too.

http://www.monacointelligenceservice...harryland.html
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Looks like Pete is on board with removing Harry.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Out of the ~71 Million acres in Nevada, Senator Harry Reid's LLC property just coincidentally, sits right next to the Bundy ranch and the First solar green energy BLM land. Same as all the other swindlers in Washington DC, inflate your property value through taxpayer money.

Reid Bunkerville LLC Exposed: Is This Why Bundy Ranch Was Targeted?

Susan Duclos
    Before It's News
    May 2nd, 2014
    Reader Views: 2,236
    Comment (1)

Public land records obtained by Before It’s News show a corporate entity partially owned by Senator Harry Reid is the owner of over 93 acres of undeveloped land within several miles of the Cliven Bundy ranch. Reid Bunkerville, LLC is listed as the current owner of four parcels of land on the west side of Bunkerville are within several miles of the Bundy ranch. This area appears to be slated for development in the future.
    While this will be explained, parcels numbers provided along with ownership proof, it is encouraged for everyone reading to go through the information, the documents provided, visit the links and come to their own conclusions, because this is just the data from public records.
    It tells a story of a man, Cliven Bundy, seemingly in the way of some lucrative business deals.

Below are the parcel numbers of land which the Clark County Assessors Office lists as owned by Reid Bunkerville, LLC, who coincidentally updated their company records on April 17, 2014. The parcel map with ownership data will be shown for the three parcels Reid Bunkerville, LLC owns, below the linked parcel numbers.
    REID BUNKERVILLE L L C DST-901 #002-26-301-002
    REID BUNKERVILLE L L C DST-800 #002-26-301-004
    REID BUNKERVILLE L L C DST-800 #002-26-301-005
    REID BUNKERVILLE L L C DST-800 #002-26-701-001
    To put some of this into context and to provide readers a starting point on why parcels and ownership listings are not only important but should be researched extensively, please note that three of those four parcel numbers above are listed as Bunkerville jurisdiction, where Mr. Cliven Bundy’s ranch is located.
    Parcels above and below are listed as owned by USA, jurisdiction listed as Mesquite, two examples of that shown below.
    USA #002-26-202-001
    USA #002-26-301-001
    The last one listed above for Reid Bunkerville, LLC, (REID BUNKERVILLE L L C DST-800 #002-26-701-001) directly borders another parcel in Bunkerville, and shows the “owner” as Bureau of Land Management (BLM), not the USA as the examples above are.
    REID BUNKERVILLE L L C DST-800 #002-26-701-001
    BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT #002-26-601-002
    According to descriptions of the BLM, their job is to “administer” or “manage” public lands, yet they are listed as “owners” of the parcel directly connected to the Reid Bunkerville parcel.
    It is also noteworthy that a Google map from Mesquite Nevada, through Bunkerville, down to Riverside, goes up to a fully functional and built intersection that loops back around to Mesquite, shown in the image below.
    Zoning and development are driven by “business loops”, which use high speed intersections from freeways that cost taxpayers millions of dollars. These can instantly raise property values for landowners in the right place who know where the development is going to happen. Decisions for the infrastructure are controlled by state and local and generally involve money from the federal government.
    Below is a comprehensive report of properties owned by Reid Bunkerville Trust and Reid Bunkerville LLC, showing over 30 properties in the Bunkerville and Mesquite area
    How it's done...
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Not enough people are talking about Harry Reid's fascist FACTA.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/0...ultinationals/

The corrupt Harry Reid has demanded that foreign entities must report on whatever any American does offshore. He has been supporting the hunting of small business and individuals while the multinational public corps remain outside his reach of FACTA. A wire of just $3,000 between individuals must be reported or confiscated.

Multinational companies have accumulated $1.95 trillion outside the U.S., up almost 12% over last year. Multinationals are able to keep their cash offshore to avoid paying as much as 35% on repatriated profits. Reid goes after the individual, but not his big donators.
    [...]
    Reid has no problem with the big corporate multinationals while at the same time he is hunting any individual or small business to ensure they never compete. This is the real American Oligarchy.
    The Man Who Thought He Was King And Wants to Rule The World – Harry Reid’s July 1st 2014 Anti-Freedom Act
    http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/0...ule-the-world/

FATCA was passed back in 2011 and introduced by one of the most dangerous Democrats on Capitol Hill – Harry Reid. He is as much a Marxist and so extreme left he makes the perfect bookend to match McCain who never saw a county he would not invade. FATCA was passed back in 2011 and ever since Americans have been thrown out of banks on a worldwide basis. I have reported how FATCA is destroying the world economy – not the dollar. It should be noted that, FATCA was not subject to a cost/benefit analysis by the House Ways & Means Committee because nobody dared to look at what they KNEW was unconstitutional and treated ALL American citizens as economic slaves. So there was ZERO analysis of its impact upon the domestic or world economy. It was stuffed in the bill and sponsored by Senator Harry Reid of Nevada. So if you want to know the man that thought he was king of the world and obviously does NOT represent the American people – this is the guy.
    [...]
    There is also a serious problem with the reporting requirements, including penalties, that apply to all US citizens, including those who are unaware that they even have American citizenship since the USA considers ALL persons born in the USA are citizens and even if born overseas by one parent that was American. Under international law, FATCA is clearly a violation for it is imposing requirements on institutions outside the USA over which they have NO territorial jurisdiction. FACTA considers the entire world belongs to the IRS.
    [...]
    BTW – thank you so much Nevada for infecting the world with this crazy Marxist. Even Hitler respected the sovereignty of Switzerland and did not invade them simply because Germans had accounts there. Reid respects no borders nor does he respect the Constitution or International Law. He believes he can rule the world and this is the essence of old world IMPERIALISM. Unfortunately, he is of the crowd of antiquated people extreme left and right we need to purge the system of to save the day after tomorrow.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...rican-business

Magnum:

I can tell you as a small business person who still retains some ambition, FATCA is absolutely the worst, the single worst law EVER to kill American businesses. It is now impossible for any American person or small business to setup a branch to sell products overseas.

If you wanted to sit around and figure out a law that would single handedly destroy American entrepreneurial ambition, it would be nearly impossible to come up with something more effective than FATCA.

FATCA dooms all Americans.

You can be from any other country and open a branch office anywhere but Americans are actually forbidden from commerce due to fatca.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I just messaged this thread to Pete. LOL.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

http://www.thedailybell.com/editoria...vent-Heard-Of/

The Washington Post continued its commentary on Steyer: "He's quickly emerged as a new and much-needed source of campaign money for Democrats eager to find ways to match the rise of conservative donors who are using new super PACs to spend millions of dollars attacking congressional Democrats on the airwaves ... Steyer hosted a recent fundraiser at his San Francisco home that netted the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee $400,000 and where Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) and the six other Democratic senators in attendance openly discussed plans for ...[ the] talkathon, according to reports."

In other words, the speechathon was planned at the billionaire's home in Reid's presence. The uber-influencial Reid is the same Democratic Senator who lambasted the billionaire Koch brothers for their donations to Republican causes and campaigns. On March 10, the Business Insider reported Reid as stating, "I'm trying to find a Republican – somebody, anybody – who will raise an objection to two brothers trying to buy America." Apparently, Reid wants only the Senate to be up for sale, and only to a Democratic buyer.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

"We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by No1butPaul View Post
    Love it!

Famous Rapper BLASTS ‘Super Sketchy F**kin Hypocrite’ Harry Reid for Redskins Obsession
    http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/24/famou...ins-obsession/

Anybody been followin the Senator Reid Stuff???
    — Wale Folarin (@Wale) May 23, 2014

I don’t respect it . He pointin fingers but he super sketchy RT @JaCoreey: “@Wale: Anybody been followin the Senator Reid Stuff???”hell yeah

Senator Reid got a lot to say about other ppl bein racist . But I did a lil research . He sketchy RT @Shoegame_Wiz: @Wale nahh get us hip

RT @ThaRealMTM: @Wale he’s a $#@!in hypocrite and a devious cat. I can’t speak for all politicians but senator Reid super fulgazi

RT @Tripset28: @Wale hes using racism to get press, cuz he knows racism is hot right now. SKETCHY Me:LOL!Ain't that the truth.

Same dude tht was talkin down on Obama bein a “light skinned” with “me negro dialect ” all the sudden is a crusader for what’s right in race

Senator Reid don’t know anything about Washington team and I doubt he cares he just using a sensitive time to garner attention . Easy call

That’s senator Reid RT @mr_stealyabitch: @Wale people use racism to make a name for themselves now a days
    Last edited by No1butPaul; 05-24-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    11 Nuttiest Quotes from Harry Reid
    http://wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.5973

Also Reid-related at that link: From the Dollar Vigilante: Capital Controls Rolling Into High Gear Under FATCA by Jeff Berwick
    --Albert J. Nock

Bump.

Harry Reid Tied to Utah Bribery Case
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...h-Bribery-Case
    --Albert J. Nock

Whittemore Bid to Stay Out of Prison Denied

“Friday's ruling means Whittemore must surrender to a federal prison on Wednesday to begin serving a two-year sentence for making illegal contributions to U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.” Why isn't Reid joining him in the clink?
    Whittemore was convicted last year of violating campaign-spending laws by using family and employees of his real estate company to funnel more than $130,000 to Reid's re-election committee in 2007.

Reid, D-Nev., was not accused of wrongdoing in the case.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...se_120171.html

"I am not greedy," he said. "I didn't do this for greed. I didn't do this for power. I didn't do it for any other reason than a friend asked me to raise money. ... I did it in a way that was wrong.
    [...]
    Hicks said he was deviating from the sentencing guidelines that suggested a minimum of 41 months in prison partly because of Whittemore's history of extraordinary charitable giving — an estimated $12 million over the past 20 years, much of it to promote medical research, athletics and education at the University of Nevada, Reno. But the judge the crimes were too serious to justify probation without prison time.
    Wow. Lady Justice takes a peek. The moral of the story is, be rich, spread some around, and you'll serve less time.

“I Am Not a Criminal” Senator Harry Reid says as Illegal Campaign Donor is Jailed
    hxxp://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/i-am-not-a-criminal-senator-harry-reid-says-as-illegal-campaign-donor-is-jailed/
    According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, Reid and Whittemore go way back; four of Reid’s sons were hired by the law firm in which Harvey Whittemore was a senior partner. Sen. Reid and Whittemore were involved in very big land deals, including federal legislation to help the development of Coyote Springs.
    [...]
    Since 2000, Whittemore, his wife and the Coyote Springs company have given Reid’s senatorial campaign and political action committees at least $45,000. That included $35,000 for Reid’s leadership PAC, the Searchlight Leadership Fund, which helped him advance as a Senate leader.

Most of that money was contributed in 2002 shortly after Reid introduced the Clark County land bill.

In 2000, Whittemore gave an additional $20,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, which Reid promoted as a party leader. Prior to 2000, the Whittemores had given Reid and his Senate campaign committee a total of $6,500, plus $5,000 for his leadership PAC.
    [...]
    2007: Whittemore meets with U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and promised to raise $150,000 for his re-election bid.
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bun.../13/id/565328/

Further, Loesch reports, Harry Reid pressured the BLM to change the tortoise's protected zone to accommodate developer Harvey Whittemore, one of the Democrat's top donors. Whittemore was convicted in May 2013 of making illegal campaign contributions to him.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Whittemore Bid to Stay Out of Prison Denied

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...se_120171.html

Wow. Lady Justice takes a peek. The moral of the story is, be rich, spread some around, and you'll serve less time.

“I Am Not a Criminal” Senator Harry Reid says as Illegal Campaign Donor is Jailed
    hxxp://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/i-am-not-a-criminal-senator-harry-reid-says-as-illegal-campaign-donor-is-jailed/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bun.../13/id/565328/
    HAH!!!!!!! Not one mention of whether Reid had to give the money back!!!! POSMF!!!!! I despise that despicable excuse for a human being.

http://dailysurge.com/2014/10/exclus...jason-mattera/

One of Harry Reid’s bodyguards accosted a conservative journalist for asking a few basic questions about the Senate Majority Leader’s wealth.

Jason Mattera, author of the explosive new book CRAPITALISM: Liberals Who Make Millions Swiping Your Tax Dollars, recently caught up with Reid and asked him, “How did you become so rich working in government?” The senator refused to answer.

Mattera, who publishes Daily Surge, followed up. “How does someone on a government salary most of their career accumulate your type of wealth?” Still, there was no answer from Reid.

Suddenly, one of the Majority Leader’s bodyguards intervened. “Are you press?” he asked, before shoving Mattera and then pinning him against a wall.

“What are you doing holding me up like that?” Mattera asked the bodyguard.

After the author identified himself as a member of the press, the bodyguard retorted, “I don’t care if you’re press or not.” The man refused to give Mattera his name.
    [...]
    Mattera wrote CRAPITALISM, he has stated, in order to expose the Left’s phony lies and hypocrisy of claiming to stand up for the little guy, but trampling on them every chance they get. Querying how the United States Senate’s number one Democrat accumulated his wealth, he believes, falls under that category. Harry Reid has spent many hours on the Senate floor decrying the undue influence that the billionaire Koch brothers have had on Republican political campaigns, but there have been many questions raised about Reid’s own use of political power to enrich himself and his family.

With a net worth as high as $6.7 million — and living arrangements that include permanent accommodations at the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C. — Mattera believes taxpayers deserve answers about how Senator Reid made all his earnings while living on a government salary.

“As I detail in CRAPITALISM, Reid’s criticism of the Koch brothers could just as easily be a summary of Harry’s senatorial career,” says Mattera.
    --Albert J. Nock

Wow, good find! Mattera is the one who followed Lois Lerner the other day too! I think I'll get his book!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since there's a "WAR on WOMEN" Man battering women, et al... Mattera, needs to immediately hire a petite female reporter to confront these political criminals like Harry and his thug bodyguards. Once the bodyguards "ManHandle" a small woman, time to lower the boom of videos and make headlines against these RICO-FRAUDSTER gang politicians...

One only has to ask the question, Why Churchill had only one bodyguard with him during a World War against his country... Hitler had 100s if not 1000s of bodyguards surrounding him and he needed everyone of them. These politicians that surround themselves with goon security and violent thugs, must be doing some very bad things to fear their own people, in their very own government buildings.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Not sure if this whole series has been posted here yet. h/t http://rationalreview.news-digests.com/archives/170983

Driving the Ranchers Off the Land, Part 6 of 6
    http://www.vinsuprynowicz.com/?p=2064
    WHAT IS THE HARRY REID CONNECTION?

U.S. Sen Harry Reid, who actually lives in a fancy hotel in Washington City and wears tailored gray suits most of the time, returns to Nevada every six years to don a pair of blue jeans and get his picture taken sitting on a hay bale and fondling the .22 rifle with which he recalls once shooting rabbits as a kid. He consistently wins re-election in close races by carrying only two of Nevada’s 17 counties -– Mineral County in the north, which is depressed but still heavily dependent on federal funding for its military ammo dump, and massive and increasingly Democratic Clark County, home of Las Vegas.

Harry Reid is a fragile and elderly politician who has had several supposedly “mini” strokes and who often mis-speaks, or says things so odd that — if they emerged from the mouth of a public figure on the political right — would be mercilessly ridiculed by the leftist commentariat, as well as prompting suggestions that retirement might be in order.

Following the collapse of the BLM’s armed assault -– complete with men in full combat regalia with leveled combat rifles who observers with military expertise called “the Homeland Security Army” -– surely any savvy politicians would have publicly regretted things going so far, calling for new efforts to resolve things peacefully . . . however they may have felt in private.

Not Harry Reid. When the latest BLM effort to round up Bundy’s cattle or prompt a shoot-out backfired and had to be called off, Sen. Reid made it personal, branding Bundy’s non-violent supporters as “domestic terrorists” and vowing “It’s not over.”

He went further. A few days later Sen. Reid, sounding like a cheap gangster, predicted “something would happen” to Cliven Bundy.

Why? Why would the most powerful man in the U.S. Senate want so badly to get rid of Cliven Bundy’s little herd of cows? If nothing else, the Bundys have lots of Nevada relatives who are, after all, Sen. Reid’s constituents.

Well, the federal judge who in 2001 stunningly ruled that the federal government “owns” 86 percent of Nevada, Johnnie Rawlinson, was nominated for that post by Harry Reid. Rawlinson is black; it’s hard to deny her appointment was made in part to firm up Sen. Reid’s support among black voters. And the boss of the BLM, who doubtless OKd the big Bundy raid, was a chief Reid staffer from 2003 to 2011. So it would indeed have been difficult for the senator to shrug and say “All I know is what I read in the papers.”

But there’s more going on, here.

Former Review-Journal editor Tom Mitchell wrote on his 4thST8 blog on April 11, 2014::

“For some reason a web page the BLM had once posted listing its reasons for the confiscation of Cliven Bundy’s cattle in the Gold Butte area has been taken down, but a cache of the page is still extant.

“One of the more unusual aspects of the page comes under the heading of ‘Examples of Restoration Funding and Viability Impacted’:

“‘Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle.’

“I have no idea what any of that means in English,” Mitchell wrote, though of course he does. It means the federals have already accepted the planned “Gold Butte Conservation Area” -– the fenced-off Bundy ranch without its cattle -– as an acceptable replacement for the acres of supposed “tortoise habitat” that would be destroyed by the big Red Chinese solar plant planned for the Dry Lake bed down near Laughlin -– a plant which could not be built without the Red Chinese somehow making Harry Reid their friend, since it would also require both federal subsidies and a Nevada state legislative requirement that local monopoly utility companies buy a certain percentage of their power from high-priced solar sources, even though this drives up local power bills.

“So, cattle bad. Solar panels good,” Mitchell notes. “Harry Reid likes solar panels.”

Another long-term Reid donor and supporter, Harvey Whittemore, didn’t have much trouble getting an exemption from tortoise protection rules when he wanted to put a big residential development at Coyote Springs, in the empty desert northwest of the Bundy grazing allotment.

Whittemore was later convicted of making illegal campaign contributions to Sen. Harry Reid, though of course no culpability for accepting the donations in any kind of “quid pro quo” arrangement was ever assigned to “Mr. Cleanface.” The Coyote Springs development appears to have died on the vine with the big housing market collapse of 2008.

Who’s the lawyer who appears to be doing pretty well promoting that Dry Lake Solar Zone, which has had a fantastic run of luck in seeking exemptions or “mitigation” approval for the tortoise habitat its solar panels will supposedly destroy? Um . . . that would be Harry Reid’s son, Rory Reid.

Unfortunately for the Reid Machine, it appears the senator’s good friend, Red Chinese energy billionaire and solar tycoon Yusuo Wang, pulled the plug on the big Laughlin solar farm about a year ago, in the summer of 2013. Even Sen. Reid’s arm twisting had not proved sufficient to win commitments from monopoly California and Nevada energy providers to buy hundreds of megawatts of high-priced Chinese solar power.

There’s no room here to do more than scratch the surface of the Reid machine. For more, see: http://patriotpost.us/opinion/25014
    --Albert J. Nock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12