Thread: Colorado 2016 poll: Rand Paul beats Hillary Clinton

Colorado 2016 poll: Rand Paul beats Hillary Clinton

Yes double post, sorry, but this article is front paged on google news with this headline, so check it

Sen. Rand Paul appears to be the man to beat in Colorado in 2016, a new poll says.

Colorado voters would favor the Kentucky Republican over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by 48 percent to 43 percent in a potential 2016 presidential race, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...#ixzz2zomVN2de

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Yes double post, sorry, but this article is front paged on google news with this headline, so check it
    Speeeeecialllyyyyybleeeeend

speciallyblend!

Edit, someone beat me too it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Holy $#@!, this is $#@!ing fantastic. Rand is polling 5 points AHEAD of Hillary in a state that Romney LOST by 5. Best of all, he's polling 5 points better than ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN.

If Rand can win the "most electable" badge (by consistently polling better against Hillary than any other Republican), I think he is virtually guaranteed to win the nomination.

Granted I took a closer look at state polling and Clinton is beating all Republicans in a number of states that went red in 2012, so there's a long way to go, but this is a nice start!