Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: And so the character assasination of Cliven Bundy Begins!!!!!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

And so the character assassination of Cliven Bundy Begins!!!!!

Here they go!!! Are his comments insensitive? Yes. Does he deserve to be droned for them? No. And the irony is that his comments are pretty truthful. The black man in this country has been stripped of dignity and respect by the dark forces of institutionalized racism and in turn has received a new set of chains.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/24...-the-west.html

But if the federal government has moved on, Mr. Bundy — a father of 14 and a registered Republican — has not.

He said he would continue holding a daily news conference; on Saturday, it drew one reporter and one photographer, so Mr. Bundy used the time to officiate at what was in effect a town meeting with supporters, discussing, in a long, loping discourse, the prevalence of abortion, the abuses of welfare and his views on race.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-24-2014 at 11:29 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't want to post this article but since you did. Bundy just lost a huge step in the PR war. He should have kept his mouth SHUT. If he hadn't of singled out "negros" in his diatribe against government welfare being bad his case would have been solid.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I didn't want to post this article but since you did. Bundy just lost a huge step in the PR war. He should have kept his mouth SHUT. If he hadn't of singled out "negros" in his diatribe against government welfare being bad his case would have been solid.
    Forget about the nonsensical PR war. Does he deserve to die for these insensitive comments? Because that is what's coming. Take for example, Randy Weaver who moved to the hinterlands so his family would not be subject to the cancers of urban blight.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Forget about the nonsensical PR war. Does he deserve to die for these insensitive comments? Because that is what's coming. Take for example, Randy Weaver who moved to the hinterlands so his family would not be subject to the cancers of urban blight.
    No he doesn't deserve to die but that "nonsensical PR war is what WILL keep him alive". Let the government brand him as a neoconfederate slave supporter and the American people won't bat an eye when the feds wipe him out and any militia with him.
    The PR war is the only reason he is alive today.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Here they go!!! Are his comments insensitive? Yes. Does he deserve to be droned for them? No. And the irony is that his comments are pretty truthful. The black man in this country has been stripped of dignity and respect by the dark forces of institutionalized racism and in turn has received a new set of chains.
    The truth is racist, blaming it on institutionalized racism doesn't help anybody. Is it really character assassination if he said what he said, and wasn't quoted out of context? This is straight from the horseman/ring leader's mouth. you can't say this was one of his fringe supporters, this is Bundy himself. Nobody says he needs to be droned, the fact people hear this and won't like him is enough suffering to him, bad PR is the last thing people like him need and want.

SMDH. Shut up and stick to the issue man.

Sigh. Major derp.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand and Heller have both bashed his comments:
    http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...#ixzz2zoLdtMBA
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

sorry, it doesn't work that way. Liberals have long held that there's no such thing as a militia patriot who hates the federal government that isn't either a conspiracy theorist, racist, or somebody who knows one and tolerates one, people like this keep proving them right. People like Bundy can't and won't keep their mouths shut, because at the end of the day, it's the only reason they've not given in. They have beliefs, strong and unpopular ones, and they will fight to keep them, if they kept their opinions to themselves, they'd never get the media attention or support to begin with. They'd be the boring powerless guy who nobody cares about and will never hear about, and the federal government won't bother enforcing on, THAT'S WHY the federal government doesn't consistently enforce laws. While powerful and corrupt governments don't need good PR to succeed, it won't hurt them when their adversaries and victims create bad PR for themselves, at all!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    SMDH. Shut up and stick to the issue man.
    what issue? the whole point of this standoff is that the federal government is evil and welfare recipients destroy this country, isn't it?

Seems I have heard Prominent Black men make exactly the same argument against the Welfare State.

It has harmed Blacks far more than slavery ever did.

His statement was an argument against Welfare.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Sigh. Major derp.
    Uh-oh...

His cause has won support from Senator Rand Paul, the libertarian Republican from Kentucky who is likely to run for president.

A spokesman for Mr. Paul, informed of Mr. Bundy’s remarks, said the senator was not available for immediate comment. Chandler Smith, a spokesman for Mr. Heller, said that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.”

Cliven was born in a different time, different lifestyle. He grew up with this mindset. If using the term Negro is an issue with people then i submit those who scorn Cliven are mental midgets, and should be ignored. Tolerance is the key, coupled with an understanding of where Cliven is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Rightfully so with Rand doing outreach. F*ckin' people just do not know how to keep their mouth shut when fighting a PR war. This will now paint any militia members that support him as racists also furthering the anti-militia resentment.
    I hate people. Damned if I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    He left Rand and heller no choice. Damn that pisses me off. He had a good solid case going on federal control of land in the west and he blew it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Seems I have heard Prominent Black men make exactly the same argument against the welfare state.

Yes, if you examine his argument, it's not without merit. But he's an enemy of the state who happens to be white. Yes, Bundy is a poor communicator if these comments are true, but that still doesn't mean he should be deprived of his constitutional rights by the majority. This is going to be Randy Weaver redux.

Seems I have heard Prominent Black men make exactly the same argument against the Welfare State.

Such as who? Welfare has harmed more than slavery? I'm sure if that were true or agreed upon by the black community, they'd gladly ask for the alternative!

Yes, if you examine his argument, it's not without merit. But he's an enemy of the state who happens to be white. Yes, Bundy is a poor communicator if these comments are true, but that still doesn't mean he should be deprived of his constitutional rights by the majority. This is going to be Randy Weaver redux.
    Not just white, but also anti-liberal and anti-PC. Liberals can be against government as long as it's PC and pro-liberal values.

Rightfully so with Rand doing outreach. F*ckin' people just do not know how to keep their mouth shut when fighting a PR war. This will now paint any militia members that support him as racists also furthering the anti-militia resentment.
    I hate people. Damned if I don't.
    I don't think we can worry about it anymore. There is an almost pathological drive by the MSM to paint 2nd amendment advocates and state rights proponents as racist no matter their background. Meanwhile, the policies they push forth at the govenrment level are the ones that are inherently racist. That's the kicker.

He left Rand and heller no choice. Damn that pisses me off. He had a good solid case going on federal control of land in the west and he blew it.
    I think Rand would be better of if he stopped making statements on every dang thing in the news. Granted, Bundy Ranch is an important issue.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

It was the way that he framed it. You might find a handful of people that believe negroes, blacks, afro-americans (what ever the hell they choose to label themselves these days) were better off as slaves. And this rant of his simply did not need to be issued. At all. It does nothing but harm for his cause.

The thing is Welfare is slavery.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The thing is Welfare is slavery.
    ask any welfare recipient or slave which one they prefer, your comparison is ignorant and insulting to say the least.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Such as who? Welfare has harmed more than slavery? I'm sure if that were true or agreed upon by the black community, they'd gladly ask for the alternative!
    Welfare is far more insidious than outright slavery in it's subtlety. Many of the imprisoned do not even know they are being held captive.

I think Emanuel McLittle has said some things along those lines. And that's why you have probably never heard of him.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

It was the way that he framed it. You might find a handful of people that believe negroes, blacks, afro-americans (what ever the hell they choose to label themselves these days) were better off as slaves. And this rant of his simply did not need to be issued. At all. It does nothing but harm for his cause.
    better off as slaves is bull$#@!, if they were actually better off, they'd volunteer it. it's always non-blacks who claim blacks are better off as slaves. this is different than saying blacks are better off when civil rights didn't exist or when segregation was still common.

Such as who?
    Walter E Williams comes to mind,, but I think Will Grigg has mentioned such as well.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Welfare is far more insidious than outright slavery in it's subtlety. Many of the imprisoned do not even know they are being held captive.
    because being imprisoned is always unjust and never because you actually committed a crime, right? wait, what does prison have to do with welfare? are you using metaphors again?

because being imprisoned is always unjust and never because you actually committed a crime, right? wait, what does prison have to do with welfare? are you using metaphors again?
    Not all slaves are in prisons.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast