Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aborted babies incinerated in Oregon to provide electricity

Aborted babies incinerated in Oregon to provide electricity

The British Columbia Health Ministry has admitted that the remains of babies destroyed by abortion in B.C. facilities are ending up in a waste-to-power facility in the United States, providing electricity for residents of Oregon.

The province’s Health Ministry said in an email to the B.C. Catholic that “biomedical waste” shipped to the U.S. to be incinerated includes “human tissue, such as surgically removed cancerous tissue, amputated limbs, and fetal tissue.”

“The ministry understands that some is transferred to Oregon. There it is incinerated in a waste-to-energy plant,” the email stated.

The ministry said that contractors handling the province’s “biomedical waste” follow “health and safety protocols, as well as federal, provincial, and local regulations.”

Click "like" if you are PRO-LIFE!

Kristan Mitchell, executive director of the Oregon Refuse and Recycling Association, told the B.C. Catholic that the “biomedical waste” likely ends up at the Covanta Marion waste-to-energy facility in Oregon since it is the only facility that uses waste to power the grid. The facility confirmed that it still receives and incinerates B.C. medical waste.

The power facility, located in Brookes just off the I-5, burns waste in two massive boilers at a temperature of about 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat transfers into water tubes, which creates steam to drive turbines. The turbines generate electricity.
    cont.
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/canadian...lity-to-p.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, just wow.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

They are going to get incinerated whether it ends up in a power plant that is powered by things being incinerated or they are thrown into an incinerator somewhere else. With how many babies are aborted in the U.S. every year there can be an abortion power plant!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Bogus assertion, unless the babies are sun-dried before being tossed into the furnace. The energy extracted from the furnace by evaporating the very high amount of moisture would more than offset the energy input. Same reasoning behind allowing firewood to dry out before attempting to burn it, except much more so.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    Bogus assertion, unless the babies are sun-dried before being tossed into the furnace.
    I'd like a pizza, everything on it, hold the sun-dried babies, please..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Stands to reason that if aborted fetuses are just "medical waste" then they would find their way into the "medical waste" stream and the only way in which to dispose of medical waste safely is by incineration.

Won't be long before people are processed that way.

Stands to reason that if aborted fetuses are just "medical waste" then they would find their way into the "medical waste" stream and the only way in which to dispose of medical waste safely is by incineration.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Won't be long until there's a tax penalty for not recycling the corpses of your dead family members into waste-to-energy plants,
    Or a tax penalty for not being an organ donor.
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 04-23-2014 at 05:21 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Burp, Fart.... Pops a beer, wtf you spect em to do with em, bury em ?
    Life according to Boobus
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Won't be long until there's a tax penalty for not recycling the corpses of your dead family members into waste-to-energy plants,
    Or a tax penalty for not being an organ donor.
    Good thinking Comrade.

Even in death, you will serve the State.

Can we take hardcore, militant lunatics from both sides of the abortion issue & turn them into electricity?

Bogus assertion, unless the babies are sun-dried before being tossed into the furnace. The energy extracted from the furnace by evaporating the very high amount of moisture would more than offset the energy input. Same reasoning behind allowing firewood to dry out before attempting to burn it, except much more so.

Yup, I'm very pro-life. But this is nothing more than a biased media title. (bias toward pro-life). If we're going to call the left out on their BS we need to be willing to do the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Yup, I'm very pro-life. But this is nothing more than a biased media title. (bias toward pro-life). If we're going to call the left out on their BS we need to be willing to do the same here.
    So this..

NSFW:
    http://paulbollinger.files.wordpress...rted-fetus.jpg

isn't "biomedical waste"?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    So this..

[IMG]Imaged Removed[/IMG]

isn't "biomedical waste"?
    C'mon man... Post that as a link or something. Some view this site from work sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    C'mon man...
    What? Is that too real for you?

Unnecessary would be more accurate. This doesn't need to devolve into a NSFW forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Unnecessary would be more accurate. This doesn't need to devolve into a NSFW forum.
    I think it is perfectly necessary.

After all people, even here, still do not understand. I remember the last baby incineration thread where people spoke of utility and other Sanger-ian-esque 'justifications.'

Fifty million plus of them... these evil $#@!s.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

at least just direct link it with a graphic warning, no one wants to see that, the people against abortion included.

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    at least just direct link it with a graphic warning, no one wants to see that, the people against abortion included.
    There's a lot of things I would not like to see.

Aborted babies just being one of them.

Unfortunately this evil plagues our society. Part of the reason why is because people are not quite aware of what is going on.

If it takes a baby's mangled corpse to shock some into a sense of morality, well so be it.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Before everyone gets into a frenzy, think about how many btu's it takes to raise a gallon of water to 212 degrees to produce steam. Then take that number of btu's times 3.41 (this number is rounded off) this number is how many watts are produced. Remember there are 1000 watts in a kilowatt. So realistically how many kilowatts are produced from burning the "babies"? With all of this being said I'm not saying what they are doing is right.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Before everyone gets into a frenzy, think about how many btu's it takes to raise a gallon of water to 212 degrees to produce steam. Then take that number of btu's times 3.41 (this number is rounded off) this number is how many watts are produced. Remember there are 1000 watts in a kilowatt. So realistically how many kilowatts are produced from burning the "babies"? With all of this being said I'm not saying what they are doing is right.
    To be clear, you are saying that not only is this incredibly disgraceful, it is also inefficient?

Their heating costs are probably subsidized anyways. I think they more don't care about the corpses and would rather not have to "dispose" (sigh) of them in a respectful manner. It's not that surprising considering the circumstances. I think they would incinerate the babies (and I think you've alluded or even stated that they do) even if it were cost inefficient.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And we are somehow better than the "terrorist" countries?
    Stop believing stupid things

To all the neocons/prolifers (an oxymoron if I ever heard one) who believe we justly invaded Iraq to liberate Iraqis from a brutal dictator. Do you pray for an invasion and an occupying force to halt abortions that led to 50 million murdered babies?

Yeah, I'm prolife, against the death penalty and against wars of aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    To be clear, you are saying that not only is this incredibly disgraceful, it is also inefficient?

Their heating costs are probably subsidized anyways. I think they more don't care about the corpses and would rather not have to "dispose" (sigh) of them in a respectful manner. It's not that surprising considering the circumstances. I think they would incinerate the babies (and I think you've alluded or even stated that they do) even if it were cost inefficient.
    What is the solution to dispose of the remains in a respectful manner? I honestly don't know? Surely it isn't releasing the remains to a church so they can have service with scores of media coverage. So that church can then have a platform to push their agenda.

Exactly, its more likely that they are using an incinerator that doubles as an electricity plant and a crematorium to dispose of the fetus and that is what a crafty journal used to generate this sensational headline.

w0w
    $#@! those $#@!s
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    What is the solution to dispose of the remains in a respectful manner? I honestly don't know? Surely it isn't releasing the remains to a church so they can have service with scores of media coverage. So that church can then have a platform to push their agenda.
    A proper burial, perhaps.

A solemn word for the victims of a world they never came to.

I really do not know. It's a rather odd thing to come up with an answer for.

To phrase it this way, "Well society has deemed it morally acceptable to murder [babies] on whim and it isn't really practical to bury them all; there are that many. What ought we do with them? Cremate them? Keep them as souvenirs in jars of formaldehyde? Bury them?"

It's a rather depressing thing to contemplate on. If I were to be as offensive as those physically and purposely murdering babies are to me, I'd say: Pile them in a mountain. Let it be a testament to how $#@!ed up a people we are.

I do find it rather cowardly that often people hide behind the 'surgeon' and tranquilizer, as well as propaganda on what really is at issue. I'm just speaking in general annoyance and mean nothing towards you.

My real annoyance comes from the fact that not only am I involuntarily funding baby murder, I am most probably funding the hospitals inefficiently incinerating said corpses. It's a shame to type that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast