Thread: Are you scared to be labeled an insurgent by the MSM?

Are you scared to be labeled an insurgent by the MSM?

Me.....

Not one bit.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would wear that title as a badge of honor and Im sure the "Terrorist" of the last 100 years have been nothing but people like us that have had it with being controlled.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Me.....

Not one bit.
    hmm did not know they did but if the have anything bad to say about us then we must be doing something right.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I've been called worse by much more important people.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

I've been called a lot of things.

Some are true, some ain't.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I probably have every reason to be considering my urban/suburban lifestyle and upbringing haven't afforded me too many survival skills....but for whatever reason, I'm not. I'm at a point in my life now where, if I have to die for the things in which I believe, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I probably have every reason to be considering my urban/suburban lifestyle and upbringing haven't afforded me too many survival skills....but for whatever reason, I'm not. I'm at a point in my life now where, if I have to die for the things in which I believe, so be it.
    The general idea is to make your opponents die for that in which they believe.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Yes, I know. I'm not scared to give that all I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    But first you must make them talk, so that you may discover where their friends are hiding.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I'll be quite honest, hell yes, the idea of the Eye of Sauron settling upon me and mine is very frightening.

That's all these people do, every day, day in and day out, is ruin people's lives and $#@! them up.

Not gonna stop me though.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It could be worse.

Insurgent. Yes, I like the sound of it. Beats the sound of libtard, anyway.

I'm not particularly fond of the idea considering the potential legal ramifications, but there's nothing we can do to change how we're labeled by the MSM at the moment, and it's too late to change that label for most of us, anyway. It is what it is.

I know it's coming. And I've tried to ready myself for it. It does scare me to think about public opinion turning against me, which is the point, but not enough to turn back.
    I'm in it for the long haul.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

The term only means what they want it to mean. They've done extensive work ensuring that these words convey a certain image beyond their true definitions.

For example, I remember after the Boston Bombing, they asked "Is this terrorism?". Is this terrorism? Of course it's freaking terrorism, it doesn't matter if it's a Muslim or a government agent, it fills the definition of fighting using unconventional means for violence. What they were really saying is, is there a muslim we can create mass-hysteria over? They've completely changed the definition to mean any arab who opposes the US and Isreal, just add "suspected" if they haven't actually committed or plotted any violence, and voila, permission to do whatever you want to them.

Similarly, we all know that extremist is a similar label so that they can do whatever they want to those with opposing ideas, regardless of whether they're actually plotting any sort of resistance or violence or not.

Should that scare us? Probably, but people are increasingly realizing what they're doing, and that collectively we can remove the legitimacy that they have taken. We must continue with an intellectual revolution that has a much greater track record, rather than taking them on at what they do best (force). They realize that their power hinges on we the people allowing it, they just don't want us to know how much power we truly have.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll be quite honest, hell yes, the idea of the Eye of Sauron settling upon me and mine is very frightening.

That's all these people do, every day, day in and day out, is ruin people's lives and $#@! them up.

Not gonna stop me though.

Hell, we're probably all on dozens of lists simply by virtue of the fact that we participate here. In for a penny...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

No one has tried to sell me C-4 explosives on RP forums.....YET. But I can assure you that the day is coming. LOL

I would like to call myself revolutionary.

The answer to 1984 is 1776!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I think owning the term, wearing the t-shirt in public, etc takes away the power of the word... Only way to handle it. It's the only defense against the mundanes.... Make them think it's a silly word. We've let the $#@! in DC control the language for too long.

As someone else stated, not sure I'm ballsy enough to wear the shirt to the airport.

I'd rather be called an insurgent than a teabagger any day of the week. Those bluewaffledivers
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

haha, no.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Growing up here in California, it was kind ingrained in me to dislike those crazy "conservatives" until I met some really nice conservatives. Going on these forums, the general attitude is that those "liberals" are the scum of the earth, hellbent on taking our country down the toilet. I pretty much decided then that labels were just an imaginary wall created to distract us from the real crazy scum of the earth. Chances are if you run into or come across a majority "liberals" or "conservatives", you wouldn't even know because most people are generally nice, respectful people. So I'll chalk up "insurgents" as another one of these retarded labels brought to us by the creators of the left/right paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    No one has tried to sell me C-4 explosives on RP forums.....YET. But I can assure you that the day is coming. LOL
    Check yer inbox...I have an offer for thee!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I prefer the term resistance over insurgence.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    haha, no.

LMFAO!!!!

Explain wtf this has to do with the subject at hand please!

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    LMFAO!!!!

Explain wtf this has to do with the subject at hand please!
    Honey Badger don't care, he don't give a $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Honey Badger don't care, he don't give a $#@!.
    hahahhahaha! oh yeah. okay. I was laughing so hard at the narrator that I didn't make the connection.

That reminds me of a joke about the bear asking the rabbit if he had a problem with $#@! sticking to his fur, the rabbit said he didn't and the bear wiped with the rabbit. With that in mind I definitely have a problem with them labeling me an insurgent. I am not an insurgent, I am just not buying that they are selling.

insurgent
    Use Insurgent in a sentence
    in·sur·gent [in-sur-juhnt] Show IPA
    noun
    a person who rises in forcible opposition to lawful authority, especially a person who engages in armed resistance to a government or to the execution of its laws; rebel.
    a member of a section of a political party that revolts against the methods or policies of the party.
    adjective
    of or characteristic of an insurgent or insurgents.
    surging or rushing in: The insurgent waves battered the shore.
    Origin:
    1755–65; < Latin insurgent- (stem of insurgēns ) present participle of insurgere to get up, ascend, rebel. See in-2 , surge, -ent

Synonyms
    3. rebellious, revolutionary, mutinous.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?