Thread: Sheriff Mack Calls Out Glenn Beck, “You Ought To Be Ashamed of Yourself! (Video)

Sheriff Mack Calls Out Glenn Beck, “You Ought To Be Ashamed of Yourself! (Video)

“This is still America, lets put freedom and liberty first. Lets have the people who have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution be legally liable for that, lawfully, legally, and criminally liable for that. If they don’t keep their word then kick them out of office, fire them or charge them criminally. But this incident here has shown me one thing… the federal agents and the mercenaries that they have hired are willing and able, and have made this very clear. They will shoot at unarmed people, they will shoot at unarmed citizens. They are willing to kill, and over what? Grazing fees or the desert tortoise? How ridiculous can you get and they will do that here and then turn around and then blame the Bundy’s. The Bundy’s will not be responsible for that, I’m guaranteeing you that right now,” says Sheriff Mack.

HE"S COMING AROUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beck's just skeered that the citizens will be forced to defend themselves, and that the "uprising" will be blamed on him. Coward.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Beck's just skeered that the citizens will be forced to defend themselves, and that the "uprising" will be blamed on him. Coward.
    And now we have Jon Stewart quoting his idiocy.

Honestly none of us belong here. Not just the Federal.

Glenn Beck is just the usual profiteering partisan, keeping the divide going while maintaining the authoritarian state. Glenn Beck is a False Prophet, A deceiver, a "Buy My $#@!" CON MAN...

Of course another silver-tongued-devil that offers Potion-Poison-Potion to entrap the listeners in to believing there's a commonality, when it's all a CON MAN game.

I really hope Jerry Doyle and Ben Swann take off, because this traitor-liar-conman Glenn Beck needs to go... until then, we just have to communicate that Beck and his studio sycophants are Fraudsters.

PS: Where The $#@! was Caribou Barbie who's notorious in shooting her mouth off and demonstrating around the country for the US Constitution & Individual Rights... AND she even went to Searchlight, NV to protest Harry Reid in his home town... Yeah, more self-profiting media clowns at the people's expense. Sarah Palin is the same as Glenn Beck, False Prophets who's only goals are to entrap the people with lies and of course their priority is to profit off of them.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-22-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Glenn Beck is just the usual profiteer keeping the divide going while maintaining the authoritarian state. Glenn Beck is a False Prophet, A deceiver, a "Buy My $#@!" CON MAN...Of course another silver-tongued-devil that offers Potion-Poison-Potion to entrap the listeners in to believing there's a commonality, when it's all a CON MAN game.

I really hope Jerry Doyle and Ben Swann take off, because this traitor-liar-conman Glenn Beck needs to go... until then, we just have to communicate that Beck and his studio sycophants are Fraudsters.

PS: Where The $#@! was Caribou Barbie that notorious in shooting her mouth off and demonstrating for the US Constitution and Individual Rightsd... Yeah, more self-profiting media clowns at the people's expense.
    Maybe he should start reading his own books. LOL He'd learn something.

Quite right, the very personification of "Do Nothing" - ism.

Glenn Beck is just the usual profiteering partisan, keeping the divide going while maintaining the authoritarian state. Glenn Beck is a False Prophet, A deceiver, a "Buy My $#@!" CON MAN...

Of course another silver-tongued-devil that offers Potion-Poison-Potion to entrap the listeners in to believing there's a commonality, when it's all a CON MAN game.

PS: Where The $#@! was Caribou Barbie that notorious in shooting her mouth off and demonstrating for the US Constitution and Individual Rightsd... Yeah, more self-profiting media clowns at the people's expense.

I think she's only interested in shooting Mooslims.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    Honestly none of us belong here. Not just the Federal.

derail alert.......not gonna start

beck is, and always will be a bitch
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Another Beckstab? No way! /sarcasm
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Sheriff Mack, the same guy who said he wants to put women and children on the front lines to die first for his cause?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Sheriff Mack, the same guy who said he wants to put women and children on the front lines to die first for his cause?
    Please provide evidence of him saying that.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Willing to sacrifice his wife and children because "it's the best ploy"

But the best ploy would be to have had women at the front,” he continued. “Because, one, I don’t think they would have shot them. And, two, if they had, it would have been the worst thing that we could have shown to the rest of the world, that these ruthless cowards hired by the federal government will do anything

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    He's definitely one of the good guys. I'm not going to defend the strategy that was considered and never implemented (as bone-headed as it was), but the following comment explains the reasoning:

“But the best ploy would be to have had women at the front,” he continued. “Because, one, I don’t think they would have shot them. And, two, if they had, it would have been the worst thing that we could have shown to the rest of the world, that these ruthless cowards hired by the federal government will do anything.”
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

And Brandon, he's not a nut job. He's done a helluva lot to advance the cause of liberty. Don't throw him away because of one stupid consideration that was never even implemented.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.