Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When are FF and Sola back?

Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    That is just plain silly . . . hysterical women are stirring the pot here this week . . . there is no way you can blame banned and absent men for what the silly women around here insist on stirring up in their witches brew!!
    A gift from God. I can just quote it. I don't have to say it and get in trouble. LOL

I'm kidding of course. Deb K, Misquitobite and other women here do a much better job at keeping their cool than me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    There is no "unity" when someone wanders in spraying urine over everyone else.
    What about Christians who would desire to cleanse those already and thoroughly sprayed by the vile urine (lies) of the devil, by bringing the cleansing and forgiving TRUTH according to the gospel of faith in the righteousness of Jesus Christ?

I do not know that you even accept the biblical TRUTH and GOSPEL of the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ, gifted to His own . . . do you?

If you do not, you have no basis upon which to find fault or condemn my witness and posts on this forum.

If you do know and believe that it is by the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ, according to His grace, death, and resurrection alone, that sinners are forgiven and saved from hell . . . why are you messing with me and opposing my Christian witness?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin007 View Post
    ughh.......
    This says it all......... and I completely commiserate. Ughhhhh........

This is actually painful to watch.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    So did Jesus himself come down from heaven and tell you that your theological views are correct and everyone else's views are wrong?
    I am a Scripturalist. All my beliefs are founded on the Holy Scriptures, alone.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amen.

I hope and pray you heed your own words.
    I try the best I can, but often times I stumble. Please pray for me Nang.

I will only accept this ignorant condemnation, when you go to the real trouble of disproving my theology . . . which you have never ventured to do.
    Nang I really don't see the reason to. My venturing to disprove your innovative distortions of the gospel will include a lot of quotes and writings from the Church Fathers whom you have put beneath you in wisdom and illumination. If the words of the saints won't open your eyes, nothing I will say will. I have resorted to simply praying for you.
    Last edited by TER; 04-22-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

. . why are you messing with me and opposing my Christian witness?
    Tell y' what, Nang...
    before I answer your question, answer mine. You chose to call Deb a hypocrite over her sig line,

"Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom".

Tell me....what is "the message of freedom"?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Tell y' what, Nang...
    before I answer your question, answer mine. You chose to call Deb a hypocrite over her sig line,

"Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom".

Tell me....what is "the message of freedom"?
    Jesus promised:

"Therefore, if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." John 8:36; Matthew 16:19

I am a Scripturalist. All my beliefs are founded on the Holy Scriptures, alone.
    So are mine and a lot of other people's on this forum, and yet we disagree with you. People can have different interpretations of the Bible. That's why there are so many different denominations. It's very arrogant to suggest that only you have the correct interpretation of the Bible, and everyone else must always be wrong.

..... why are you messing with me and opposing my Christian witness?
    Christian witness does not include self-righteous condemnation and judgmental abuse.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

So are mind and a lot of other people's on this forum, and yet we disagree with you. People can have different interpretations of the Bible. That's why there's so many different denominations. It's very arrogant to suggest that only you have the correct interpretation of the Bible, and everyone else must always be wrong.
    Their proclamations go well beyond just claiming that we are wrong. They insult, degrade, accuse, and condemn. This is the crux of the problem. They seem incapable of presenting their theology without including hatefulness.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

ok, i think this thread has run its course, my sincere apologies guys...
    Ephesians 2:8-9-

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jesus promised:

"Therefore, if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." John 8:36; Matthew 16:19
    You should be proud of your priggishness. If only you could place your pugnaciousness in the service of Liberty.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Hahahah, those are great!

Ask for it to be locked.

Are you seriously saying that you were not expecting this to happen when you asked:

hope this thread is ok Bryan? I agree AND disagree with them. Just curious what your take is. Please keep non-personal. I hope we can discuss their views only. What day are they allowed back? I was just curious. The place was more lively....
    If calling people fools and idiots (the reason they were banned) is what you call "lively..." Well you're almost getting your wish in this thread whether you'll admit to it or not.

You mean you didn't foresee this when you created it?

no, not like this.....

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

pls lock Bryan?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread is going to Hell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ded3b6d2f817ca6d123d3db67bc2de36.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	2367
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

So are mine and a lot of other people's on this forum, and yet we disagree with you. People can have different interpretations of the Bible. That's why there are so many different denominations. It's very arrogant to suggest that only you have the correct interpretation of the Bible, and everyone else must always be wrong.
    So are you admitting your biblical interpretations may be wrong?

Any of us who refer to Holy Scripture, must be willing to provide exegesis, and proper hermeneutics to back up each and every one of our conclusions.

We can do so . . .

But how often does such discourse and presentation happen on this site.

NEVER.

Holy Scripture is used and abused without decent or intelligent hermeneutics ever being applied.

What we see on this forum, is a free-for-all prostitution of the word of God, without any accountability to make verses and passages meet with overall Godly TRUTH at all.

When those blessed and steeped in the truths of Scripture attempt to correct all kinds of error, they are resisted, vilified, attacked, and rejected.

So be it . . .

God is watching and judging all these things.

So are you admitting your biblical interpretations may be wrong?
    Yes, because I'm humble enough to admit that I'm simply a flawed human being and don't have all the answers. I think there's a lot of Biblical evidence for what I believe, but I'm not arrogant enough to suggest that there's no chance at all that I could be wrong about my theology.

When those blessed and steeped in the truths of Scripture attempt to correct all kinds of error, they are resisted, vilified, attacked, and rejected.
    I've asked you this twice already, and you still haven't answered. What exactly makes you an expert in theology? What college did you get your theology degree from?

they are resisted, vilified, attacked, and rejected...
    ...and banned when they resort to name calling.

So be it . . .

yep

God is watching this $#@!?

What we see on this forum, is a free-for-all prostitution of the word of God, without any accountability to make verses and passages meet with overall Godly TRUTH at all.
    This is your opinion. You've come on this forum and declared that only your view is the right view and you've done exactly what you've accused everyone else of doing, and have even done so in this very thread:

So be it . . .

God is watching and judging all these things
    Indeed. "You shall them by their fruits."

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    This thread is going to Hell.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    God is watching this $#@!?
    He's not just watching. He's willing it all.

He wills some to witness; He wills others to attack.

Oddly enough, each person here will look at the sentence above with planks in their eyes and continue to "help" the others with their specks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast