Thread: [Video] Rand Paul On The Record w/ Greta discusses Bundy Rand and government overreach

[Video] Rand Paul On The Record w/ Greta discusses Bundy Rand and government overreach

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdzLzXW3IOM

--

Fox News 7 pm ET

Monday on 'On the Record'

• Sen. Rand Paul explains why he believes a nuclear Iran is not a threat to the US, Israel
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html
    Last edited by jct74; 04-23-2014 at 10:29 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If anyone is wondering, there was a hit piece published last week where someone dug up an old youtube video of Rand talking about this, I think Trey Grayson actually attacked him over the same video clip during the 2010 campaign, but it became news again after some neocon publication re-discovered it. That's why Rand is going to discuss the topic on Greta.
    Last edited by jct74; 04-21-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Sen. Rand Paul explains why he believes a nuclear Iran is not a threat to the US, Israel
    Ha ha, are you kidding me? There's no way that Rand is going to come on Fox News and say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Ha ha, are you kidding me? There's no way that Rand is going to come on Fox News and say that.
    If he is, he best be bringing his 'A' game tonight.

The key is to infuse his comments with uber "alpha" language + reframe the issue of Iran in a way that makes it difficult for NeoCons & Establishment hacks to demagogue his position/comments.

Will this be a livestream?

...anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Will this be a livestream?

...anyone know?
    I don't know any of the livestream links any more. But I'm sure a tube will be available soon after it's over.

Not a word about Iran, nukes, or Israel.
    Subject matter was Bundy, education, and tax system.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    That's some killer Jedi Mindtricks they pulled!
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    So they put a false statement on their website and didn't even give him a chance to respond to it.

Rand on Greta about Bundy Ranch; Gov't overreach; and much more!

Need a tube of today's show! He was on fire! I'll try and get some quotes. Greta also interviewed Carol Bundy and their daughter, they talked about the destruction to their watering systems and the killing of their mama cows and 2 bulls.

I'm impressed with the coverage being given to this issue by Fox. I never expected it.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

it's not the first time Fox has been deceptive in promoting an upcoming Rand Paul interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1eTUd0NZ8

We should email Fox News about this, but I doubt if they would respond to it. This was a really blatant smear.

The interview appears to be up on the show's web page (see video choices that scroll sideways).

[Tube] Greta - Rand Paul: Feds Overreach In Bundy Ranch Standoff

VIDEO: Sen. Rand Paul Appears on Fox's On the Record with Greta Van Susteren - April 21, 2014

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin